𝗟𝗶𝘃𝘃𝘆

"There's a little spark. There's a little light. I know it's in your heart," Zoey sings. 

Livvy smiles. Atta girl, she thinks. She shoots a quick look at Amelia. Her best friend looked so happy, dancing under the spotlight. She was....beautiful.

Livvy quickly shook her head. She was lesbian sure, but she COULD NOT have a crush on her best friend. no. Nuh uh. That was wrong.

And into the mass movement, she thinks. Livvy looks at Amelia.

STOP LOOKING AT AMELIA!!! she thinks. Livvy was so mad at herself.  She should be focusing on the dance, and the chorus, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. Amelia was too much of a distraction to her.

Livvy quietly sighed. She'd just have to get used to the fact that she had a crush on her best friend.

When the item was over, she quickly ran down to get changed into the next item, a break up bracket. She quietly undressed and got into her costume.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Amelia. Because they were in the same patrol, and they all shared a change room... well, it was torture for Livvy.

"Wake me up. I wanna feel the sun. Caught in a bad dream," Ammy sings quietly.

"Caught in a bad dream,"

Livvy smiled. She had such a beautiful voice. Just like her soul and her looks.

"ONSTAGE BREAKUP BRACKET. ON STAGE BREAKUP BRACKET,"

"Shit!" Livvy cursed. She was a soloist, and needed be up there earlier. Amelia grabbed her hand. "C'MON, WE GOTTA GO!"

*

It only took a moment to run up, collect their mics, and then they got into position behind the stage. "You got this," Amelia whispered to her. Livvy took a shaky breath, then faked a smile as the lights hit her.

"I can't believe he did that!" Amelia said. She's such a good actor, Livvy thought. Any role would fit her like a glove.

Livvy faked a sob. "I don't know what to do,"

"Boys are idiots. C'mere," she said, then she hugged Livvy.

Her touch was like electricity. It flew through Livvy, giving her a LOT of energy.  All she could do was try not to blush.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

Amelia smiled. "I'm your best friend. you don't have to thank me,"

As Amelia walked offstage so Livvy could begin her solo. She looked at her one last time..... And she looked back.

**