Chapter 4 : The Flowers

Okay soooo- I'M SORRY IF I TOOK A WHILE, I NEEDED TO DO SOME STUFF IRL YKYKYK- This one is short BUT- there's a but okay? Wait that's cringe 💀 anyways, there will be a part 2 about this flower chapter ykykykkykykykyk, I'm doing the next one rn, but enjoyyyyyy
--------------------------------------------------------------
Childe walks with you to the Fatui Lair, While you were both walking, Childe was asking questions.

"What did Scaramouche do to you?"

"Do you like anyone perhaps?"

"What -"

Before you could answer anything Childe looked at you silently and asks one last answer.

"Do you like Zhongli?"

You stopped walking as Childe did the same. "I haven't liked anyone yet. Why are you acting like that anyway?" You scoffed starting to walk faster.

Childe follows you.

"I know it isn't suppose to be my business if you like someone or not Oujo Chan. I'm just curious." Childe responded.

"Yeah, Right. You might just want to date me."

Childe looks away and it becomes dead silent. You both didn't talk over an hour of what just happened cause you were pissed off at the moment. Anyway, you and Childe are finally at the Fatui Lair, coming inside to the front door. "It's already evening, and you should go in his office now." He slowly opens Scaramouche's front door of his office and checked if he was there.

"Seems like he isn't here-" Childe's words were cut off by something hitting him and while he fell onto the ground, It was... A book? What the hell?

"What the fuck?!" Childe Scratches his head and looks up seeing Scaramouche walking towards him. "Yet you took Traveler without telling me, huh?" Scaramouche glaring at Childe in the distance, holding his weapon. You looked over to Scaramouche. "I was the one who told him to bring me outside. It was fucking boring in there, I had nothing to do."

Scaramouche made eye contact with you and scoffed. "Whatever." He walks away and goes back to his room. You looked over to Childe, and pulled him up. Childe looked at you and spoke. "Hey, I'm sorry I've been asking those kind of questions. You seem quite pissed off."

You took time thinking of what had just happen. "Oh, No worries. It's fine, I was just saying I don't like anyone for now, Besides.. I'm still looking for my sibling. I shouldn't be focusing on love first, But maybe someday someone might as well take my heart." You slowly walked to the front door of the door and looked at Childe once again. "I still owe you don't worry, I remember." Childe's eyes widened and slightly chuckled. "Of course you do, but I was being sarcastic!" Childe smiled facing you.

"What did you just say -" Your face turned surprised and all.

"Oh, You think I wasn't?" Childe went silent after saying those words.

"Well of course." You responded to Childe. "I'll go take a rest now, and you should too. And also, take me out tomorrow cause I don't want to stay here again." Childe thought about something else by him taking you out, but he nodded and walked away. "Good night Oujo Chan."

"Good night." You closed the door and went to sit on the couch.

Scaramouche on the other hand, he was just listening to the both of you talking while he was leaning on his door. He sighs and goes back to his bed to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'M RUSHING RN SO STAY TUNED ACK- SHHSBDHDBD

(583 words)