Chapter 16 : Look who it is

NOW HEAR ME OUT LIKE WTF I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SONG CALLED WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO

LIKE WTF I'M IN LOVEEEEE

AND IT REMINDS ME OF XIAO LIKE HELLO???

Marry me Xiao 🧎

And y'all help me understand for a moment

The people keeps on laughing because of Yun Jin's singing, which is the traditional chinese singing and people are laughing about it for what?

Tbh Maybe or maybe not, most people must be mocking her at this point,

If you're one of those people please get away,

But anyways,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳 I hope all of you will have a wonderful year

Typos must be ignored if reading this, Thank you ‼️
--------------------------------------------------------------
It was fun while it lasted.

Right?

Sometimes bad things happen when you fall in love.

Some may become an toxic relationship.

Some is they'll just break your heart at the end.

Some can die from sickness or battles as well.

Some can't accept your love cause they probably have someone else in their mind.

But mostly the painful thing is a sacrifice.

Loosing the one you love from a sacrifice makes it worse, you may or may not see them anymore.

Mostly the others can say,

"Let them go, It's so simple and easy."

They say that cause they've never felt the pain to see someone die on their arms.

Tragic love happens. And one day, you'll have to sacrifice yourself or that one person shall do it for you.

Echoing in your dreams at night, hearing their voices.

"Live for me, Okay?"

You sat down gasping for air, wide awake from your nightmare.

Who was that person again?

Did someone sacrificed themselves for you?

Trying to recall your thoughts who that person was,

Nothing.

Your vision was blurry, You can't see the person properly. But.. The smile.

You recognize the smile, but, you've seen multiple people smile at you multiple times.

But this persons smile at your dreams was much.. nicer than you thought.

But the pain in their eyes.

"You're awake already?"

You looked behind you revealing the familiar voice of the person, Childe.

You nodded and faced him, grabbing the blanket and covering half of your body.

Childe slightly smiles and slowly leans to you.

"Lay down for a moment, You have a fever after the Windblume Festival dance happened."

Childe shows a warm cloth on his hand, smiling.