Chapter 28 : Citizen's Death

Hi guys 😍

Quick saying but like im gonna give classic nitro (discord) and ill just pick one person cuz im broke :sob:

But if not much people are joining i wont continue the give away, no need for any requirements just comment here if you want to join so i know who to add at the wheel thing or whatever you call it

ANYWAYS YEAH THAT WAS QUICK ANYWAYS ENJOY YAYAYAYYA <3

(Ignore auto corrects/typos thank you ily/p)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer ;;
Shorter (im sorry 😭)
Mentions of death

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, You slept with the two at Guyun Stone Forest. At least you did had something to sleep onto.

You sat down and cleared your vision when you just saw Paimon.. not Childe.

You sighed remembering that night when he got dumped by you.

Though you were glad Paimon was there to comfort you last night.

You looked around not seeing the stove anymore, of course it was temporary after all.

You stood up and grabbed your everyday clothes inside your bag.

You decided to go back inside that large hole to change.. you were still wearing the gown while sleeping.

As you were changing you put your gown inside the shopping bag and heard Paimon finally waking up.

You slightly laugh and got out of the large hole looking at Paimon rubbing their eyes.

"Good morning Paimon." You smiled and grabbed the plates that was placed down cleaned and put it back in your bag.

"Good morning! Paimon's hungry, do you have any food inside your bag?" Paimon hums and looks around not seeing any sign of Childe.

"Childe isn't here until now?" Paimon was entirely confused, what does she mean by that?

"What do you mean by that?" You walked towards Paimon and put inside the other things in your bag.

"Once you fell asleep I decided to wait until he comes back so I can talk to him about something, but I suppose I fell asleep and he probably left us without saying a word?" Paimon sighs and looks around anything to pick up so she could help you with your bag.

"Well.. he probably went to Liyue first without us knowing." You looked away at Paimon and closed your bag then looking back at Paimon.

"Let's go back and check on them." You hummed a tune while walking back to liyue to check on Zhongli and Childe.

Now you think of it, he probably left because of last night.

You were listening to your mind, you don't love him, you don't love anyone. You're just in this world cause you're going to find your brother. You only loved your brother, but he left so soon without you knowing.

You finally come back only to see Zhongli is eating with Hu Tao once again.

You walked towards them waving.

"Traveler, You finally came back. How was it?" Zhongli hums as you sat down next to Hu Tao.

"It was alright, was Ajax here to visit you today?" You looked at Zhongli when Hu Tao offers the food on the table.