Chapter 27 : Dance with me, one last time

i finally made an new chapter finally,

tell me if ur proud of me cuz bro ☹️☹️

im planning on ending this shit soon but the problem is how tf am i suppose to make it so twisted smh

ive always had this idea in my mind but it doesn't work when i write it, some few chapters and this will be finished :)

also about the server im going to make at discord, i dont think ill be continuing it since i might quit discord and block everyone i know there from some socials (some), which definitely made my mental health worse, im glad to meet this stupid idiot named derp (dont make fun of his name) we've been friends for 2 years now but i suppose ill just quit discord without him knowing and continue on my school and this

also i might not continue the xiaother story since i know some of the people here doesn't ship them so i wont continue it and might get some hate

i hope you guys didn't wait too long for another new chapter enjoy <3
--------------------------------------------------------------
before we start (tw) ;;
stalking
swearing
Longer(??)
--------------------------------------------------------------
You come back to liyue with Paimon as you encountered multiple citizens walking around you. You and Paimon searched around looking for the men you were with just a while ago.

Still.. you can't get Xiao's words off your head.

Aether? Dead? That's impossible, though still.. Xiao said himself that he was with Aether the whole time. And wouldn't lie about such thing, of course he isn't a guy that would joke around.

Though you couldn't accept the fact he's dead, you took a deep breath as you see the two men you were with just a while ago waiting outside the shop.

You walked towards them giving a slight smile on your face.

"So, did you see The Adepti? What did he say?" The Calvary Captain furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms looking right at you.

You quietly huff under your breath as you were about to tear up, nodding in response.

You hold onto your skirt making a fist in disappointment, your own brother, dead.

You simply just had to find him when things like these went in your way.

Though you are indeed glad they were here to help and protect you.

"Hey.. don't cry, it's going to be alright Oujo Chan." Of course.. Childe hated to see you cry, also for Kaeya.

Childe leans to cup your face as he wipes your own tears off you.

Kaeya deeply sighs since he knows what it feels to have loosing a brother, an brother he truly wanted to always hang out with, though they were always so distant to eachother.

Kaeya walks towards you and holds your shoulder, he then goes behind you as his hands slowly trails down to your waist.

Kaeya gently digs his face to your neck as he gently gave you an somewhat tight squeeze by his hug.

"I know how it feels to loose a brother, and i'm truly sorry for your loss Traveler." The Calvary Captain whispers in ur ear as it was like an gentle tone to your ears.

In an confused expression you looked at Kaeya.

"Diluc died?" You immediately furrowed your eyebrows as his eyes widened in the sudden question.