Chapter 12 : I'm sorry

Short announcement before we start the story HAHAHAHAHA

Okay so anywho,

I was thinking on making another angst that I'll soonly publish maybe?

The story is about Xiao x Aether, yk cause I love bl (boys love) very much,

And this is my mostly comfort ship I suppose? Also the Zhongli x Childe ship,

Now it's fine if you hate me cause I ship Xiao and Aether, It's your choice to hate me or not, but I'll soonly publish it as well ‼️

Btw I'm sorry to the people that I have never been replying to at this story cause I don't know how to reply to anyone so I'm sorry HAHAHAHAHA 😭

But thanks to my friend I finally know how to reply to people 💀........ Okay but seriously Thank you to my friend (╥﹏╥)

ONE MORE THING IS THAT I'M SO CLOSE TO PUBLISHING THE KAEBEDO (Albedo x Kaeya) STORY

And yeah I think that's it 💀

If there's typos or auto corrects I'm seriously sorry about that, Again my auto correct goes on by itself TT
--------------------------------------------------------------
After all those times Childe has been secretly liking you? Huh, How random.

You huffed, you decided to shake it off and walk around Mondstadt.. Well, Eventually you did.

You were looking around when someone was unlocking a door. Unexpected, He was opening The Tavern's door with a key.

He realizes someone was there, so he looks at the side of him revealing you.

"Traveler?" Diluc lifts his left eyebrow up, crossing his arms.

You soonly snapped back to reality and looked towards Diluc. Slightly sighing.

"Sorry- I was just walking around Mondstadt. I'll be on my way I guess. It was nice running into you." You slowly walked away when suddenly you felt a warm gloves holding your wrist.

"Did I scare you that much? My deepest apologies." Diluc let's go of your wrist and fixes his gloves. He looks away slightly looking down waiting for your response.

"No I.. No, You didn't. You don't need to apologize about it. I just didn't know what to say. And I was bored so I walked around Mondstadt for a moment." You just looked at Diluc, He looks at you locking eye contact.

"I see. Since I don't have anything to do as well. Would you like to accompany me at the tavern for a moment?" Diluc was crossing his arms, His eyes, tired. I suppose he just woke up?

"Sure, I have nothing better to do anyway."

You smiled,

Diluc slightly nods. "Very well, Come with me."

You follow Diluc to the tavern and as you get inside, Diluc walks inside the counter and as for you, you sat on one of the seats near the counter.

"Any drinks you would like?" Diluc takes off his black leathered jacket and puts it behind the counter.

You caress your cheek with your fingers and your palm holding the bottom of your chin. You tap your cheek using your middle finger slowly. After thinking of something to drink you looked back to Diluc.

"Dandelion Wine Perhaps?" Locking eyes with Diluc's.

Diluc nods. He ties his hair to something a little much higher than usual.