A day to make memories (Bday Special)

OKAY UH 💀

as you read the chapter's title yeahh

It's my birthday huhu

Not surprising it's just an normal year as always,

Another year near death guys 😍

BUT OF COURSE I'M DOING THIS IN ADVANCE SO I'M NOT SURE IF MY BIRTHDAY WILL BE CELEBRATED EARLY OR AT THE RIGHT DATE

but yes, I've been a nice person, now give me welkin and nitr-/j

Okay okay uh, this is somewhat a movie thing, maybe a series or something yk?? I mean, this chapter so it's basically out of context to the real story, but yeah enjoyyy
(Ignore typos/auto corrects please)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Before we start ;

Spoilers for future chapters
Chapter is out of context to previous chapters
Spoilers of future stories
Somewhat an longer one??

Suggested by ; Laya_Isaac !!
--------------------------------------------------------------
"So I was right. Why is Mr. Zhongli hiding this from you?" Kaeya crosses his arms sighing from dissatisfaction. Why has Zhongli been lying?

"May I ask what you're talking about?" Zhongli comes back from the shop as the attention went to him.

"We were just talking about what you were going to buy, can I see?" Childe distracts Zhongli for a moment and takes a look at what he has bought.

"That's.. Nevermind." Childe decides to not continue his sentence since when he saw the prize tag it was.. much mora that he expected it'd be.

Zhongli smiles as he looks at you.

"Where are we heading to next?" As for when Childe said that you thought of anything to go to, Mondstadt. Once again.

"We can buy drinks at Mondstadt?" You smiled looking directly at Childe. He already knew why you were looking at him.

"Alright, Alright. I'll buy the drinks." Childe sighs, crossing his arms.

"Sorry Ajax. But when we finish buying drinks there we can come back to Liyue, okay?"

Childe huffs nodding at your question.

"Great, and Paimon wants Stick Honey Roast again!" Paimon jumps in joy, since she knows she isn't going to be the one buying them. I mean, she doesn't even buy them, you do.

"Let's go then." You smiled at each of them, as you were beginning to walk, you then stopped as the others did as well.

"Cut!" Jean gets out of her seat and puts down the megaphone on her seat, she claps her hands holding some papers on her hand as she walks towards each of you.

"Bravo, Bravo. Never knew the each of you would memorize the script for one day! I'm quite impressed." Jean crosses her arms as she smiled at the each of you.

"Oh! And by the way, I stayed up doing this last night and of course we're gonna work on this tomorrow, Got that?" Jean hands out the scripts to the each of you.

You looked at Jean huffing.

"You keep overworking yourself, you should've done this at somewhat 5 pm? So you could get rest at the end." You crossed your arms as Jean laughs looking at you.

"I was busy being with Lisa, and besides I had time." You then gave her a smug look on your face as you knew how attached they are together.

Childe clears his throat trying not to laugh or anything, cause he thinks that both of them are dating.