Daiki Aomine *A Gift*

LEMON

I felt something shift and groaned trying to hold on to my pillow. My pillow shifted again causing me to groan and look up. I smirked when I saw the pissed off face of Daiki Aomine.

"Stop moving will you." I grunted burying my head into his chest.

"You're drooling on my chest." He growled.

"Well Momo-chan sent me to come get you but I got lazy." I shrugged trying to get comfortable again.

"Mitsui get off."

"Fuck off." I replied.

"No I want you to fuck off."

"Eh stay still you bastard." I said. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Get off of me you cow!" He growled.

"Eh fine." I gave up and stood up stretching my back out. "You were annoying anyway I'll go bother blondie and lay on him." I yawned going over to the ladder on the roof. "I'll tell Momo-chan to come get you herself from now on this is too exhausting." Aomine only grunted and I went down the ladder and made my way to the gym. When I got in everyone looked at me. "Eh what?" I yawned rubbing my eyes.

"Where's Aomine."

"Sleeping probably." I shrugged. "Wakamatsu come here." I whined.

"What?" He asked coming towards me. I tackled him to the floor and laid on him. "Eh what are you doing."

"Laying down I'm tired and you're my new pillow okay~."

"I-"

"Imayoshi." I said with a bored tone and looked up at the captain. "Can I borrow him. I'll only keep him for half the practice."

"Sure." Imayoshi shrugged knowing that it was useless to argue with me, I always got my way. Whether it was making a player sit out for a game or making someone be my pillow during practice. "But just for half of the practice."

*-*

"Hmm." I said cuddling into Wakamatsu's lower stomach. "You're cuddly." I peeked one of my eyes opened and smirked.The blond was blushing and looking towards practice. "Wakamatsu." I whined.

"Huh?"

"You're so boring." I said sitting up. "I'm getting a drink do what you want."

"Okay."

I went into the hall and starred at the vending machine. What did I want? My eyes widened and I attempted to move but I was pushed against the vending machine.

"Eh. get off." I snapped looking over my shoulder seeing Aomine.

"Why should I?" Aomine said giving me a lazy smirk. "I think you rather like it."

"No I don't!" I exclaimed as he turned me around "let go I'll scream."

"No you won't." He smirked his one hand trailing up my skirt. "Hmmm. You're wearing my favorites today." He said trailing his hand over my underwear. He put his body against mine but before we could touch chests I put my hands on him. "Huh?" He grunted.

"Can you stop." I said glaring at him. "This isn't junior high anymore, we're not together, alright." I felt him tense up.

"Maybe I want to get back together with you."

"Or maybe you just want to get laid. I'm a fat cow remember? so you should find someone else."

"Ugh!" He hit the vending machine next to my face. "You're not making this easy for me damn it."