Miyuko Kazuya *A little Gay*

YAOI
LEMON

Sometimes Miyuki really hated being captain. There was a lot of pressure on him to make tough decisions and make tactics and think about ways to win against good teams. All of this would be easier of he had Sato here with him, Sato Ren was a second year just like him and was a first string player with Miyuki and Kuromochi their first year. Left fielder, eighth batter, one of the play makers on the field, and absolutely the genius of the bases. Miyuki had no doubt that if Sato had played this year he would've been the clean up hitter.

Miyuko groaned in frustration as he looked at the lists he was looking at. Technically this was the coaches job but the coach wanted opinions before going against Teito.

"I don't know." Miyuki muttered to himself and stuffing the paper away. "Stupid Sato."

Sato was like Miyuki's other half and not because Sato was his pitcher in junior high but because he was Miyuki's best friend. Miyuki and Sato had grown up together, they were neighbors and their mothers were best friends so they were destined to be together.

Miyuki stopped in the hall when he saw a very freckled boy walking towards him, baseball hat tucked in his pocket and a stress ball in his hands. Everytime Miyuki saw Sato working his wrist he thought that maybe there was a chance that he would come back. Miyuki narrowed his eyes when he saw Sato reading a book, he never read. Sato hated reading with a passion.

"Miyuki-kun!" A girl shouted from one of the classrooms.

Sato stopped and looked up from his reading seeing Miyuki standing not too far away from him. They both starred at eachother and Sato saw Miyuki's eyes flicker to the book he was reading. Sato's face got red immediately and he stuffed the book in his other pocket.

"Ahhh, goodmorning." Sato said ruffling his wild hair nervously.

"How's your wrist?" Miyuki said starring at it.

Sato's wrist was definitely a touchy subject. Sato stopped squeezing the ball and bit his lip nervously. Sato was a genius of the bases so when he's cornered he knows it.

"Go go go!" The dug out yelled.

Sato saw the catcher catch the ball, he halted and turned back to third. When he saw the ball overheard he pivetted towards home.

"Its...better." Sato said awkwardly.

"Good. Hopefully you'll be able to play next year, our batting power is below our average this year."

Sato narrowed his eyes, the third baseman was closer to home than usual and the catcher was keeping a good eye on him. Right now he was between bases sprinting back and forth.

"Um...yeah..hopefully." Sato said bitting his lip.

"Hows therapy?"

Sato was cornered, there was no doubt but he couldn't just give up the run without a fight. He went towards home with determination in his eyes.

"Okay I guess." Sato chuckled nervously.

"We really need you back Ren."

Miyuki took note on how Sato bit his lip and his face grew red again. Miyuki's eyes trained on Sato's mouth. Miyuki felt a slight twitch okay maybe those two were destined to be more than best friends.

"See you around." Sato said walking passed Miyuki.

Miyuki groaned annoyed, it wasn't suppose to be this way between them.

"Kazuya-kun!!" Miyuki turned seeing a mop of hair and a splatter of freckles coming towards him.

"Hey Ren."