isashiki jun *Doggy-chan*

LEMON-ish

If there was one thing Jun hated the most it was Inuzumi Tsubaki. That girl was so annoyingly calm and it pissed the third year off. Sure Jun had a crush on the manager when he was a first year but that was before he had actually talked to her. His second year is when he finally had enough courage to talk to her and what she had said to him pissed him off.

"You're Tsubaki right?" Jun asked looking at the manager.

"Oh are you trying to talk to me doggy-chan? You see this Takako-chan."

Doggy-Chan she called him doggy-chan. Now she won't stop and it's incredibly annoying.

"Hey Doggy-chan." Jun glared up at the girl who was standing next to his desk. "Its been almost twenty minutes since class ended and Tetsu sent me to come get you." The girl put her lolipop back into her mouth. Jun watched as she pulled it back out. "You coming to practice or not?"

"I'm coming you pestering girl!" Jun growled.

"Sure thing Doggy-chan." She said turning around, her skirt fluttering up some showing off more of her long legs. "Hurry up."

Jun swore under his breath as she left, that girl did things to him he hated. He quickly ran out the room and caught up to her, her blonde hair was long, it made Jun want to run his fingers through it. Jun was surprised when the girl waited for him to get changed and walk with him to the field where the coach was.

"Hey sorry about Doggy-Chan being late." Tsubaki said gaining the coach's attention. "I had to help him with his maths, the teacher insisted, here's the note from him." She said handing the small piece of paper to Kataoka.

"Don't worry about it."

Jun starred at the girl slightly shocked, did she just get him out of sprints?

"Yup see ya later Coach." Tsubaki said going over to the other managers.

*-*

"So Spits-senpai was that your girlfriend?" Sawamura asked loudly in Miyuki's room.

Miyuki and Kuramochi started laughing and even Tetsuya cracked a smile.

"Tsubaki and Jun." Kuramochi said wiping a couple tears away.

"Whats so funny?"

"Jun's second year he had asked her out." Tetsuya started.

"Don't you dare!" Jun yelled glaring at his friend.

"Oh so that is your girlfriend."

"Jun got rejected." Ryosuke said with a smirk. "Very badly."

"What happened?" Haruichi asked his brother.

"Shut up!"

"He asked her out in front of a whole crowd." Masuko said.

"It was our first game and we just won." Miyuki continued still smirking.

"Don't! Please stop!"

"He shouted 'TSUBAKI I-'"

"Why are you shouting my name?"

Everyone froze and looked at the door seeing Tsubaki and Takako, the managers shared a dorm together. Tsubaki's hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Takako was in actual pajamas and was carrying a box. Jun was on Kuramochi trying to suffocate him.

"Hey Takako-senpai, Tsubaki-senpai." Miyuki said amused.

"Hey we brought snacks." Takako said.

"Are you guys allowed to be here?" Sawamura asked.