Ukai Keishin *Baby Blue*

Keishin sighed as they walked into the gym, another practice match against Nekoma that they would hopefully win. A ball slamming unnecessarily hard against the floor made him open his eyes seeing a person, probably responsible for the spike, land on the ground.

"Whoa!" Hinata shouted. "Did you see that spike! Kuroo and Lev couldn't even keep up!"

Keishin just starred at the spiker as they semiyelled at the two Nekoma blockers. They were wearing black sweatpants with a red v-neck and they're black and red volleyball shoes. Their black hair was in two braids with a red headband.

"Whose that Takeda-sensei?" Sugawara asked.

"I'm not sure."

The game got set up again and Kuroo blocked one of the other spikers. The original spiker bumped the ball to the setter before taking off towards the left. Kuroo and Lev were quicker this time and matched the timing. Keishin watched as the spiker just tipped the ball in mid air over their fingers.

"You need to be prepared for any attack. I'm talking to you back row too!"

"Don't you guys just love my granddaughter?" Keishin tensed slightly and looked at coach Nekomata. "She's so talented."

"Thats your granddaughter?" Takeda sensei asked.

"Yeah. She's such a doll isn't she! I haven't seen her in a couple years so I was so surprised to see her in our gym this morning."

"I want everyone to run around the school three times right now besides Kenma."

The whole team groaned but did as they were told.

"Katsuki don't you think you're going a little too hard on them?"

"No I don't think I am gran- Keishin!" The girl exclaimed, her face quickly becoming red.

"Oh you know her Ukai-san?" Takeda sensei asked.

"He more than just knows her." Coach Naoi snickers.

"Shut up." Keishin grumbled. "Hello Katsuki."

"I've seen you from somewhere." Nishinoya said before snapping his fingers and digging in his bag pulling out a magazine. "There it is!" He showed everyone a picture and it was indeed of Coach Nekomata's granddaughter.

She was wearing a red uniform with the number six on it. The headline said 'Japan's number one ace scores the winnning point against Brazil.' Katsuki's face became even redder and she quickly turned around trying to hide her embarrassment. She hated when anyone recognized her because they always treated her differently.

"Yo-you play for Japan's national team?" Keishin sked.

Katsuki had always been an extremely amazing player in high school. She was a starter her first year and took the title ace within two months. Keishin remembered when he first saw her play.

Keishin was lost and that was super annoying. He peeked inside one of the gyms. Two long black braids was the first thing he saw. He watched as the girl hit the ball and it slammed into the ground incredibly hard and made an unnecessarily loud sound.

"Yes Katsuki!" Her team members shouted.

There was a nice volley in play a before the other team spiked it. the libero had bumped the ball into the air but the spike was hard so it was uncontrolled. The ball was too close to the net to set. Keishin watched the girl with the braids jump up and use a cut shot on the ball. Keishin's jaw dropped, what the hell was that.

"Yeah...I mean I guess." Katsuki shrugged still not facing the others. "I'm going to run to the store really quick grandpa. I'll be back!"

Katsuki quickly took her shoes off before going to the entrance putting on her usual red vans and running outside.