Tanaka Ryūnosuke *unpredictable*

Lemon Yaoi

Tanaka didn't realize he was starring at him, until Noya said something to him. Tanaka just grunted and rolled his eyes denying the fact that he was starring, not that he was. The small first year sat up smiling as he talked with Suga before bending over and switching to the other leg. He was in a v-sit stretch, he's legs practically in a straddle. His side pressed all the way against his leg as he grabbed his heel, his heel! Tanaka felt himself twitch and was forced to look away, how could a boy be that flexible?! Not that anyone believed that he was a boy at first but after he had taken his shirt off and proved he didn't have any boobs he was allowed on the team. He looked delicate but his body, it was just slightly muscular, with a soft ab outline

when he flexed and a nice v disappearing in his shorts. His nipples looked nice too, Tanaka could imagine running his tongue across them, not that he thought about that anyway.

"Tanaka you're starring again." Noya whispered knowing about him friends slight obsession over the first year.

"I am not." Tanaka snapped causing Noya to roll his eyes. "Noya he's in a split." Tanaka grunted out looking physically pained.

"Thought you weren't looking?" Noya smirked.

"Shi-chan, will you toss for me! Kageyama isn't here!" Hinata yelled loudly gaining the boy's attention. Those two were childhood friends and came from the same middle school. "Pleeease."

"Sho, I'm not that good at setting." Matsumoto Shiori said, he preferred just Shiori though, even if it was his given name. "Why not ask Suga-senpai, he's much better than me."

"Come on, Hinata I'll set for you."

Hinata pouted, he really just wanted time with his friend because he didn't get time with him often. He was always with Kageyama practicing and Shiori always went straight home because he was taking advanced classes so he had a lot of homework all the time. Shiori stood up before bending down, his hands flat on the ground and his chest practically touching his legs. Tanaka gave a small whine when he got the perfect view of a heart shaped butt his way. First of all why the hell was that boy so flexible and second of all why'd he have to bend that way, his butt was so nice.

"Shiori." Ukai said gaining his attention. "You and Tanaka are cleaning up today, you guys came in last when we went for that run earlier today."

Tanaka wanted to protest but he really couldn't when he looked at the embarrassed expression on Shiori's face. Tanaka was usually the first one done the run but he noticed that the fist year was lagging behind which was weird cause he always was in the front, so Tanaka decided to stay with him during the run. The boy ended up crying in the middle of the run and Tanaka just stayed with him.

***

Tanaka kept glancing at Shiori as the boy picked up the stray volleyballs. He was unusually quiet which made Tanaka nervous. As the boy rolled the volleyball cart in the supply closet Tanaka decided to follow him.

"Shiori." Tanaka said gaining the boy's atyention, his eyes were blank causing Tanaka to get really nervous. Shiori was a lot like Hinata but just less loud and hyper. "About to-"

"I'm sorry." Shiori cut off. "I should've just kept my problems to myself instead of breaking down, I'm sorry I'm making you clean up with me."

"No, Shiori, listen." Tanaka grunted gaining the boy's interest. "I, just, if you need someone to talk to you can...I'm...I can listen." Tanaka finally growled out causing some life to flicker in Shiori's eyes.

"Thank you, Tanaka-senpai, I really appreciate that." Shiori said before sighing loudly. "Would you mind if I talked to you now?" Tanaka shook his head. "Well, uh nevermind we should finish cleaning."