Kuroo Tetsurou *Precious Bunny*

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE LEMON

Kuroo loved cats, he wasn't sexually attracted to them but he still loved them. That may seem weird but not really when things like Nekos were real, he actually had a Neko roommate, Kenma, but they were just friends. There were other things like Inus and Kitsunes but they just didn't really appeal to him. A lot of people had the hybrids as sex slaves, willing sex slaves, but Kuroo just thought that maybe the hybrids just didn't do it for him. Plus he liked someone already, Setsuka.

Of course Kuroo never really talked to the girl besides when he was ordering his daily coffee. She worked at the cafe on the corner down the street from his house. She was the most adorable thing that he had ever laid eyes on. Her laugh was cute and her smile was dazzling, she was always nice to everyone. It was cute how she wore her work hat backwards and how her cheeks always got red when he was around. But of course their conversations never passed "have a nice day sir" or "enjoy your coffee." However today Kuroo was going to change that, or at least thats what he had hoped for.

When he had walked into the shop he saw Setsuka however she had a slightly bruised nose. He could tell her smile was fake because it didn't quite reach her eyes. Kuroo also noticed that there was a cut on her lower lip and it was slightly swollen.

"Hello welcome to Kiki's Café what can I get you?" She asked, her voice was sore.

"Do you really have to say that everytime?" Kuroo asked with a smile.

"Do we really have to go through this every time?" Setsuka asked trying to tease back but there was just something not right with her voice.

"Just the usual."

"That'll be 3.68, please."

Kuroo paid and they went through their usual routine of getting the coffee and saying thank you and have a nice day. Kuroo didn't know why he hadn't tried to flirt with her, or chat with her but he felt like it wasn't the right time. After he drank his large coffee and ate his powdered donut he left.

*-*

Kuroo was walking back to house, umbrella up when he saw her. She was soaking wet and must've been on her way home.

"Hey wait!" Kuroo shouted running to the girl. "You're the girl from the Café." Setsuka looked up when she noticed she wasn't getting wet anymore. "I'm Kuroo, it's nice to finally meet you without ordering from you."

"Hi. I'm Setsuka. Its nice to meet you too." Setsuka smiled.

"Listened I don't want to sound like a creep but my place is just around the corner and you're soaked. I mean if you want to get soaked by all means do that but I would rather be warm and toasty. Ill even be generous enough to throw in a phone call and a snack."

"Oh how generous of you."

"I know right." Kuroo smiled. "Well let's go before it gets freezing."

*-*

"Kenma I'm home!" Kuroo shouted.

"No ones cares." A person on the couch said.

"Did you get my text?"

"Yes but I don't understand why you made me get your own cloths for you."

Setsuka watched one of the ears twitch, he was a neko. Suddenly the boy looked over his shoulder and starred at her. Her heart thumped quicker and he starred at her, oh my god.

"Setsuka I'll show you the bathroom, there are some cloths in there for you. Feel free to wash up but you don't have to take a shower, unless you like being naked in other people's houses." Kuroo said giving his signature grin.