S 0 1 • E 2 4

60 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201 • 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge

|Saturday June 12th 2021 • 09:30 PM|

Asmiah trails behind Yadira checking off each mentioned item on the checklist she held. They'd arrived thirty minutes ahead of time to ensure everything was in place and to make changes where needed. One of the bigger changes being inviting the men to act as bodyguards in case a fight breaks out.

"Okay so the two instructors are setting up; apart from Zwena and whomever is brought along, everyone else should be fashionably late; the small group is in here and the big group goes up to the rooftop bar. Is that all?" Yadira pivots looking up at Asmiah who turns her phone, displaying a fully checked off list.

"I can't believe this is the last time were all going to be in the same building this season. Someone needs to start some mess, y'all getting too friendly." In response, Yadira's gaze shoots daggers at Asmiah. No one was about to ruin this last event for her, no matter how late it was nor how intoxicated they were.

"...Go and peacefully wait for Hima and Mar." Yadira playfully orders pointing towards the strategically arranged six-person art station.

Regardless of Yadira's playful tone, Asmiah obliges taking a seat. "I'm just saying, it's in our nature. Our first gathering, mess; that thing Zwena tried, mess; Cienna and Yara's dinner in New York, mess; that game outside the locker room, mess. You'd think adding in the guys last minute would help but we like to tussle and our men are like fuel to a wild fire."

"Positivity, Asmiah. You channel it, it's reciprocated."

"Patterns, Yadira. You accept them, you're less disappointed."
.
.
.
.
About twenty minutes past the agreed arrival time, each of the other WAGS are led into their respective areas in tandem with their partners. Once seated and greeted, each group's instructor begun the session by assigning everyone to their significant other as their muse. Thereafter going over basic shapes and techniques used when painting portraits.

Looking around, Yara takes notice of the missing faces in the group. Raising a suspicious brow, she turns to Cienna in an amused whisper, "We're missing one half of Brooklyn, Indiana and Philly."

"Huh?" Cienna questions, muddled by Yara's statement. "All I'm wondering about right now is, when did Shai become more than an emotional sneaky link?"

"How are you shocked? She lives out West, no way an Easy guy was winning that race." Jayson chimes in making his eavesdropping apparent.

"No way Ben was winning that race." Jaylen contributes evoking laughter within their four-person station.

"You guys, I'm being serious. Yadira didn't invite all the obviously problematic people so now all that expected mess is on us two." Yara points between herself and Cienna, who intently stares at Zwena's table whilst still painting within her light sketch of Jaylen.