1.me

******Miranda's pov******

i was in my bed , it was another boring saturday just like all weekends . the only thing i like doing on days like these is to take my dog violet on a walk or just lay in bed and do absolutlely nothing . hi I'm Miranda , but people call me Mia for short . my parents died when i was 14 years old in a car accident and I've been alone ever since. I'm 18 now and live in a small apartment with my dog . i have two older brothers but they don't ever bother to contact me . I used to be in an foster center but every time i was taken to another foster home either was toxic , abusive or the people who took me got bored of me and took me back to the center . I got used too it and the workers there also eventually got bored of me so they kicked me out . I was 16 and alone on the street . I was always on my own , i never really made friends . i was bullied my entire life . so far i've tried too off myself a total of 3 times , never did it once work . it was bad luck and eventually i stopped trying . although i still wish i was dead i just decided to deal with my shitty life .

A/N:
this book is just an idea i have in my head . I don't rlly like this chapter but enjoy ig . Ily <33
-L