8) the conversation

****mirandas pov****

I was in school. I still don't know what that girl was talking about how I spread rumors about her. Somehow word got around that she pushed me in the parking lot. I don't know how but it did. I hate it. I'm in chemistry and somehow I have every single class with this girl. She gives me these looks as if I'm not looking directly at her. But funny thing is , there not bad looks. She's looking at me with awe and I guess she's admiring me. It's weird because I thought she hated my guts. The bell rings. I get up and walk up to the teacher to ask him something about the work we were doing. All of a sudden I feel someone behind me . I turn around and I see Billie looking down at me. "Hi" she says. I give her a confused stare and walk away from her. She runs after me. "Why don't you talk ? Are you scared of me because of what I did?". I look at her as if that isn't obvious. "look I wanted to apologize for that. I realized it wasn't you that did it . And that's why I wanted to see if we can somehow be friends?". I stop and look at her dead in the eye. "You think being friends with me is a good idea??". "oh so she speaks?" She says in a bitchy tone. "I'll stay quiet" I say. "No i like it when you talk". I stay quiet. I go outside because I see no point in trying to keep going to class. "Hey you going home already??" Billie says. I nod . "do you have a ride". "Nope I'll take the bus." I say. "I can drive you". "That's okay" I say walking away. "hey look I wanna do you a favor as an apology". I stop. I guess if she wants to apologize then I'll take the ride. "Alright " I say . "okay that's more like it" she says excitedly .

We arrive at my building. "Thanks" I say and start to gather my stuff to get out . " hey before you leave I wanted to ask for your number. you seem pretty cool and I think we could be good friends"she says taking out her phone. I look at her and her phone back and forth a few times. "Since you insist" I say sighing in disbelief. I type my number in. "Hey what's your name? I never really got it". "Miranda my name is Miranda, call me mia though"I say handing her the phone."okay mia I'm Billie but call me bil "she says smirking. I smile and get out and go in my apartment building seeing her drive off.
That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me . Like ever.

I get out of the shower and suddenly I hear my phone ring. It's Ellie . I answer wondering what she wants . Considering it's Friday maybe she wants to go out. "Heyyyy mia , I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out or just do something in general??" . "hey Ellie yeah sure I'm down , I don't have anything to do ". "Okay girl I'm coming over . I'll be there in like 10 mins". "okay bye". I hang up and I just dry my hair meanwhile I wait for Ellie. She doesn't love that far from me so I know she won't take long.

*** A FEW MINUTES LATER***

someone's knocking on my door so I'm guessing it's Ellie. I open it . I see her standing there with open arms and she hugs me . "hey el" I say hugging her back. "hey mia , I was gonna see if you wanted to go with me to a party ??" . I look at her with dead eyes. There's one thing I don't enjoy at all . Party's. "um you know how I feel about those.." " I know Mia but you need to loosen up and have a little fun" . "fine okay I'll go only for you though" I say rolling my eyes. "HELL YEAH GIRL !! now that's the spirit, I got you a fit now let's get you too look cute".

**TIME SKIP TO WHEN THERE READY**

Miranda's outfit:

Ellie's outfit

"Ooooo girl we look cute" Ellie says

"Ooooo girl we look cute" Ellie says . "I feel so uncomfortable " I say tugging on the dress. " girl it don't matter you look adorable now let's go my car is outside". I follow her outside and kiss violet goodbye before leaving .
We walk to her car she owns a matte black Range Rover . We get in and she plays some music as we start to make conversation. "One thing I know about this night is we're gonna get fucked up and have fun " . "I sure hope so" I say looking at the huge house hearing loud music coming from it and seeing a bunch of people around it.

A/N
This took me so long I hope you enjoy and sorry for not updating it . I've been so busy and I lost my account and I just got  it back so here I am . I'll try making another chapter but I don't know when I hope you enjoy!!
867 words