7. In my thoughts

**Mirandas pov**

I started school again. As much as I hated it I really wanted to talk to Ms.Hernández about what happened between me and Ellie. All of a sudden I hear faint laughing in the back of me . I turn and see that billie girl looking at me and all her friends are laughing at me as she whispers something to them which makes them laugh even more . "Whatchu looking at freak " one of the boys say with colored hair . I keep on walking , ignoring there comments .

**time skip: A few hours later**

Im on my way out from school , I'm texting Ellie so I'm looking at my phone and then I fell my body slammed hardly to the ground . And when I look up I see Billie . "Heard you were spreading fake rumors about me "liking you " . I don't like you alright ? Your just some ugly bitch who likes to get attention. And to make shit clear , I'm not fucking gay dumb bitch . Stop spreading rumors about me or next time It'll be more than just a push " she walked away angrily . I feel tears in my eyes . I get up and I run . I don't know where. I don't know why . I just run . I run for hours non stop. I feel my body getting weaker and weaker and I fall to the ground . I curl myself into a ball and I cry . I feel like I can't breath . My thoughts get louder and louder with each breath I take. And then I hear a voice "Mia are you okay what's wrong". I look up to see both my brothers comforting me in a hug . I cry even more . I don't know what to do but just cry .

Im sorry THERES a lot of time skips here's one ;) **time skip:the next day**

I wake up . I'm not in my bed and I can tell because it's a lot more bigger than my own . I sit up . I'm in this white room with all nice decor .
HERES THE ROOM:

I look at myself in the mirror

I look at myself in the mirror . I have tear stains all over my face and my eyes and nose are puffy . Im still in my school clothes and I have a sharp pain
all over my legs . There bruised . I only remember running and crying but the rest is all a blur . I hear the door open and I see my brother max walk in the room . I give him a confused look. "I know your confused mia , but by any chance do you remember what happened yesterday?" . "The only thing I remember is I got out of school some girl accused me of spreading rumors about her and pushed me to the ground . And then I remember running and crying and the rest is a blur " i say looking at him . " oh okay " he says in a sad tone . "well how'd I end up here ?" I ask . "Me and Andy were driving and we saw a girl and we didn't know it was you but you were on the ground crying and curled up in a ball . And me and him knew it was you because you had your favorite sweater on so we brang you to our house ". "oh"i say . "Yeah but there's breakfast down stairs if you want ". He gets up and leaves . I feel another wave of sadness hit me and I feel like crying but no tears come out . So I just sit in silence hoping all these thoughts I have will one day go away.

A/N
HIIII ! I'm bored so I wrote this hope this makes sense but yeah !! Please excuse the spelling errors 😞 but yeah !
619 words