2. school

*******Miranda's pov********

i woke up and just laying in bed . it was six in the morning at the moment and i needed to get to school by nine thirty . I didn't feel like going to school . its so mentally draining just waking up everyday just to go learn things that were not even gonna use a lot. either way i got up and brushed my hair . i haven't really gotten out of bed scince last week . I didnt go to school for a whole week . i also got a random call from one of my brothers last night which was rare but i knew it was prob bc they wanted money or the school called them . but by my guesses it was prob bc the school called them . anyways after brushing my hair i put some light makeup to cover my eyebags . i haven't done laundry so i have to wear the same sweat pants and hoodie but i don't mind . to loose time i went on my phone.  i have social media i just don't post i use it to stalk pretty girls or just to listen to music . when i got sort of distracted , i checked the time and it was already nine . i got out of bed grabbed my backpack and left . i normally take the bus bc i don't have enough money to get a car . i put my earbuds in and i put on music . cigarettes out the window by tv girl started playing .

I got too school and put my hood up . I don' t like people to see my face . I have social anxiety and there is way too much people here so I don't wanna have a panic attack in front of so many kids . I went to my locker put some books in my bookbag that I needed for my first class which was ela . i like my Ela teacher , Ms. Hernandez has actually understood me and the whole situation with my parents . i didn't really see her as my teacher , she was like family towards me I love her because she's the type of person you know that you can immediately trust . well as I was going to class I bumped into a girl . " yo watch where you fucking going " she said sternly . I didn't look up I just stared at her from the waist down . she had baggy clothes and her hands had a shit load of rings . her voice was harsh though so I don't really wanna do something fucked up to her . "Sorry" I said so fast and walked away .

After six periods I had lunch . I hated lunch you have to choose where you sit and there's too many people. and like I said I hate people and I don't have any friends . I decide not to have lunch and just went to study hall . Most of the time I do that or go to Ms. Hernandez but she has a class this period so I don't wanna bother her. I decided to read some books and plug my earbuds in to pass the time , that was until I got interrupted . I looked up and saw the same girl that I bumped into in the hallway. I knew it was her because I saw her lower bottom of clothes and its the same now . "yo get your ass up , this is my spot . I'm the only one who's supposed to sit there" she said . I got up and grabbed my stuff and went to sit across from her . I put my hood on and plugged my headphones back in and started to comfortably read again. Again I felt something off and i looked up from my book and saw that the girl was staring at me with her piercing blue eyes. Once again i put my head down and just kept reading. The bell rang just a few minutes after that so I grabbed my things and started to walk fast toward the exit . 

A/N

HEYY im currently bored so here's another chapter its kinda simple but next chapter is gonna be billies pov soo GET EXICTED !!!!