6. Ellie

**Mirandas pov**

I was on my way to go see a therapist, since I really want to get better. I want to be more happy about everything and maybe that'll make me more positive. All of a sudden I see ellie and she recognizes me immediately. I look at her with a look of despair and I feel a sudden urge to cry but I can't . She runs up to me and hugs me . "Oh my god mia I was so worried about you I'm so glad your okay. I got so worried about you that I called your brothers and asked them what you were doing and they told me you were in the hospital". "Ellie it's been years and I didn't expect you to ever contact me again and I got so many emotions at once and that caused me to have a panic attack ". "I'm sorry mia that wasn't my intention at all I didn't mean too I'm so sorry "she looks at me with sad eyes . "It's okay el , but i have to go to a therapist appointment right now so maybe we can catch up another time or maybe later if you aren't busy ?" . "Oh yeah for sure , I think later is fine because I have nothing to do , I'll go to your place , just call me". "okay i will bye " .

*HOURS LATER*

I called Ellie like about 20 minutes ago and she said she'll be here but she went to go get us some food . Honestly I'm not scared to talk to her about everything but I don't wanna know the truth because maybe when she tells me I won't look at her the same and I'm scared for that . Like she was my only friend the only person that knows me more than any one , and I don't wanna look at her differently . I hear someone knock the door . It's Ellie and she brang us some chipotle .
A/N : this part is gonna be sm talking so it might not make a lot of sense but I'll try my best for it too !
After we finish eating she starts to make conversation. "So how have you been and hows everything with you ?" She asks . "Well I'm going to school still um I still have to deal with a lot of mental health problems , so I don't know how I really feel most of the time . And uh well since you left me it has all been downhill from there ". "Oh."she says with a slight tone of guilt in her voice. "Yeah but how's everything with you ?" I ask . "I'm okay at the moment nothing has changed a lot just that I have a shit ton of problems to deal with now and a ton of responsibility's you know ?"she says . "Yea okay ". "mhm" . I have one question on my mind so I ask her . "Hey i have a question , why'd you leave without saying anything to me ?" I say . She sighs and starts to fidget around with her hands . "Just so you know this might be a lot to take in and it's gonna be hard for me to say so just bear with me . I left because when I was there I was so miserable. I wanted to be free and when you weren't around like getting taken away to foster parents I was so sad and everyone made fun of me . Not one single person was there for me like you were and when you used to leave everytime. I always though you would never come back and I hated that feeling . I wanted to feel like there was another reason for me to live apart from you and that's why I left , because apart of me knew I couldn't live without you but I also was hurting myself because of it and I didn't want that , and as much as I loved you I knew that I had to go on without you because I was scared you were gonna leave me and I hated that thought . So I just left without saying anything to anyone . I felt bad because you didn't come with me but I knew it was for the best ". she says looking at me with tears running down her face . I hug her and we both cry in each other's arms and in that moment . that very moment , I felt a strong emotion of sadness and happiness. She's back I said in my head .
I have my best friend back .
A/N : yeah yeah this was very sad chapter. But yeah hope you enjoy !!
771 words