5. nightmare

I woke up from a nap . I had just got home from the hospital and now I was home . Ms.Hernandez wanted to stay but I told her I would be okay and that she could go home. All of a sudden I get flashbacks from what happened at the hospital.

**FLASHBACK**
i was eating in bed when the door opens and I saw my two brothers standing in the door looking at me with smiles . "What are you two doing here I thought you guys knew that I didn't want to see you "I said looking out the window . Not once staring at them . "Mia I'm sorry but we really wanted to see you and see if you were okay because we were both so worried "max said. "Yeah ? If you really cared about me you would call me or even text me asking or checking up on me . But do you ? No didn't think so . And if I don't want to see you then I really don't max . "Look Miranda you know we're sorry but we have to run our business and we don't have time you know that" andy said . "I'm your sister and not once have you visited me in my own home not once have you guys asked me 'how are you ?' or ' wanna hang out ' . No literally not once ". I said now frustrated. "Mia If your still mad because of what happened you can tell us ok ? We won't be mad "max said looking down ashamed . " hm yeah I still am why do you think I wouldn't be , I don't know if I'll ever forgive you both for it ". I said with no emotion in my voice . "mia you know we had to , we didn't do it on purpose. You know that , it's just we didn't know what to do after mom and dad died and you were still a kid . We both didn't have enough responsibility to take care of you so we put you in foster care . For your own good so you could have a happy family without us . And I know a sorry will never fix all the damage that you've gone threw but still we're both really really sorry " Andy said . " get out " I said . They put the stuff they had bought me down and then left the room silently.
**END OF FLASHBACK**

i sigh loudly . And I get myself some food to eat and then I give violet some of her food too . Im scrolling through Instagram when I get a notification.
**Billie eilish is now folliwing you**
How did she find my Instagram ? I don't know anyone in the school and most specifically not her so how did she find it ?

A/N
yes another chapter because I have nothing better to do . Also this is how I picture miranda

 Also this is how I picture miranda

Anyways hope u enjoy !
478 words