Arriving at I-Island

7 years ago

It was a sunny day out in the middle of the ocean. Clouds were moving by and a bald eagle was soring through the sky. Floating on the water of the salty water was a huge metal island called I-Island where mostly every scientist in the world along with some citizens live. It was a huge Island city that is a tourist attraction for all.

On a airport landing there was three people standing on the field next to a car. One was very large muscular man with a wide smile on his face, the other was s shorter man with glasses and a jacket and next to him was a small blonde 10 year old girl. "Dave, I'm so excited for you to meet my friend from Japan. I hope you and him hit it off well." The smiling man said. Dave smiled. "Hey, any friend of yours is a friend of mine, Toshi. I can't wait to meet him as well. And you said he had a family too?" Dave asked. "Yes. He has two boys and a wife, who has a third child on the way. They've been through a lot in Japan and that's why I want to let them have a little get away." All Might said. "Papa. I can't wait to meet some new friends of Uncle Might!" Said the little blonde girl. "I know Melissa. Just remember what I said about taking things slow with them. One of them who is two years younger than you has been through an ordeal and needs time to adjust to other people. Just don't overload him too much okay." Dave said. "Okay." Melissa said. Then the three saw a private jet landing. "Oh that must be them." All Might said as the jet landed in front of them.

The door opened and the steps lowered for two adults to come down. One had black spiky hair with red eyes wearing a red and black jacket while the other was a female wearing a regular shirt and she was holding her stomach as she walked down the steps. "David. I like to introduce to you to Hideyoshi and his wife Hana." All Might said. "I'm not one for formalities so you can just call me Hide." Hide said with a smile as he shook Dave's hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm David Shield and you can just call me Dave." Dave said. "Glad to meet ya. This is my wife Hana." Hide said. "It's nice to meet you." Hana said. "Hana? How are you holding up?" All Might asked as Hana rubbed her stomach. "As good as I can. She kicked on the way here." Hana said. "She?" Dave asked. "Yes. I'm having a baby girl soon." Hana said.

"Excuse me! Comin' through!" Said a kid with the same spiky hair as he dashed out of the plane. "Kiba! Get over here! Hide said. "But I gotta pee!" Kiba said. "Come say hi first." Hana said. Kiba came over to them. "Sup! The name's Kiba. I'm the eldest son." Kiba said. "Nice to meet you. You're a little fire cracker aren't ya." Dave said. "Ya got that right. Now I really have ta pee can I go." Kiba said. "Come on I'll take you." Hana said grabbing his hand and walking away.

"Nice family you got." Dave said. "Thanks. They're a hand full. But there was another one. He's a lil shy. Hey! You coming down or what!" Hide said. Then another kid with spiky hair and red eyes slowly came down the stairs of the plan with shy look on his face as he walked next to Hide. "This must be the youngest one?" Dave asked. "Yep. He doesn't really like to talk much to other people." Hide said. "It's fine. I hope we can warm up to him soon." Dave said.

Melissa walked up to the boy with curiosity in her eyes as she examined him. The boy looked a little confused as he tilted his head a little. Melissa then smiled at him and giggled. "Hi! I'm Melissa Shield. What's your name?" She asked. The boy looked at her before answering. "Uh I-I'm Akio." He said quietly. Melissa smiled more. "It's nice to meet you Akio." She said. "It's uh, nice to meet you too." Akio said. Melissa giggled at his shyness and wrapped her arms around his neck. Akio was stiff at the moment but then relaxed into the hug.

"You don't have to be shy anymore. Me and you are gonna be best friend forever!"

Present day: Your POV

You woke up to the sound of your phone beeping and groaned a little. You looked out the window of the private jet you was on and saw it was morning. You grabbed your phone and saw your mom was face timing you. You accepted the call and saw her and your little sister through your screen. "Hey Akio." Your mom said. "*yawn* hey." You said. "Oh I'm sorry. I hope I didn't wake you up too early." She said. "It's fine. It's a good thing you did. I'm almost to I-Island. I can see it." You said. "That's good." Your mom said. "I wish I could've gone with you. I would be great to see Melissa again." Emiko said. "Emiko you know the invitation was just for your brother and he needs some time to himself away from everything. Still can't believe she called you to come to this event." Your mom said as you thought back on the call you got.

Flashback: Three Days ago

You were walking home from the bus stop after you stop at the store to pick some food. As you walked home your phone started to ring and you looked to see someone was calling you. You raised an eyebrow and answered. "Hello?" You asked. "Akio? Is that you?" The voice of a young woman said surprising you. A voice you hadn't heard in a long while.

"Melissa?" You asked. "Yeah it's me. Been a long time. How have you been?" She asked. "Uh, okay I guess." You said. "That's good. Also your mom told me that you're going to UA high school and are in hero course classes. Congrats! I heard Uncle Might was teaching there as well. How is he?" Melissa asked. "Annoyingly loud as usual." You said making her giggle. "So hey school is out for the summer right?" Melissa said. "Uh, yeah, why?" You asked. "Well you see I-Island is hosting the I-Expo this year. Papa is working hard on making everything right for the preview party that's gonna take place. Me and papa would like for you to come. I thought you could use a lil vacation from Japan for a while. So what do you say?" Melissa explained. You thought about what she said. Maybe getting away wasn't such a bad idea. After all of the stuff that happened ever since coming to UA. USJ, Hero Killer..........Kiba.

"Do I have to wear a monkey suit?" You asked. You never did like wearing formal clothes. "Don't worry. You'll be vouched by me and papa so you won't have to." She said. "*sighs* When do I leave?"

Present day

'At least I'm away from all the trouble in Japan.' You thought. "Even though it was sudden you deserve some time to yourself and where else to be than on an Island with your best friend." Your mom said. "Tch. Don't say it like that." You said then heard the jet's intercom. "Now arriving at I-Island. Please prepare to land." It said. "I gotta go. I'll let you know how things are here before the I-Expo Preview." You said. "Okay. See you soon." Your mom said. "Bye Onii-chan!" Emiko said as you hung up. 'Better go change into my hero gear.' You thought. Melissa told you that you can bring your hero outfit and gear to the island and you got permission from the school to bring it with you. You put on your outfit and gear while leaving your helmet on the table as you leaned back into your chair looking out the window of the plane at the large floating city of I-Island.

 You put on your outfit and gear while leaving your helmet on the table as you leaned back into your chair looking out the window of the plane at the large floating city of I-Island