Final Battle

3rd POV- Storage center- top floor

Inside the storage center David Shield and his assistant Sam were on a console going through a list a items. Once he was done Dave had a smile on his face. "I've unlocked it. Block 1147." He told Sam. Sam went over to the one of the blocks and pulled it out of the well. "You did it professor. It's all here." Sam said as he held a briefcase opened revealing a metal head gear inside. "Finally. I've gotten it back. All my research. And they just took my device away from me. But now it's mine." Dave said.

"Just like we planned. And it looks like the villains are holding things down." Sam said. "Thank you. I couldn't have done any of this without you Sam." Dave said walking to him.

"....Papa......?"

Your POV

After hearing everything they said, Melissa was the first to come out of the shadows followed by you and Deku. "....Papa....?" Melissa said making Dave and Sam look at her. "Melissa?" Dave said. "Ma'am what are you doing here?" Sam asked. "What does he mean that it's like you planned it?" Melissa asked her father. "Don't tell me you're the one behind this. This was all you? Just to steal something?" Melissa said. Silence filled the room until Dave spoke up. "Yes. It is." Dave said.

You growled and aimed your pistol at them. "Akio wait." Melissa said. "They're in charge of the villains. We take them out the rest will be easy." You said. Melissa grabbed your arm lowering it. "Please. I want to hear them out." She said looking at you. You gave out a sigh and lowered your gun as Melissa turned to her father. "Papa, how could you?" She asked.

"The professor is only trying to get back what was stolen. The invention inside this briefcase can amplify someone's Quirk." Sam said. "Wait is that even possible?" Deku asked. "Yes. It's still being tested of course. But unlike with drugs this device can magnify a person's Quirk without any damage to their body or brain. Yes despite that our sponsors confiscated this prototype and our data. Then they demanded that the project be abandoned. They worried that something like this would drastically affect the structure of superhuman society. Fearing chaos, governments from different nations put pressure on your father to end it. That's why we did this." Sam explained.

"I don't understand. There's something I'm missing right? You'd never do this!" Melissa said. "I'm so sorry." Dave said. "This doesn't make any sense. The papa I know and love wouldn't act like a villain no matter what. So why then? Why?" Melissa asked with tears in her eyes.

"I had to for All Might." Dave said shocking the three of you. "You three probably aren't aware of this. But his Quirk is disappearing. However, if he uses this device he'll be his old self. No. His abilities will be even stronger than they were. The number one hero, The Symbol of Peace, can get his strength and light back again. He can keep saving people just like he always has. Please just let me hand this device to All Might. There's no time to remake it. When he's better I don't care of what kind of punishment I receive." Dave said.

"They risked their lives." Melissa started. "...Akio, Deku and their classmates went through so much. Do you know how dangerous this was?! How hard we were trying to save everyone on the island?!" Melissa shouted showing the cut on her arm. This left a confused look on Dave's face. "No, what do you mean? The villains are fake. It's all supposed to be an act." Dave said.

"Of course it was a performance." Someone said and you turned around to see the leader of the villain group. "The real act was pretending we weren't criminals." He said. "You're the boss!" You shouted as you and Deku Powered up ready to fight. He then placed his hand on the wall then metal bars wrapped around Deku and restraint him on the wall. "Deku---!!!" You then felt something puncture the back of your neck. You then saw a thin metal spike that came out of the ground puncture your neck making you drop to your knees as metal rods grabbed your arms. "Akio!" Melissa shouted as she tried to help you. "The name's Wolfram. Remember it kid. I've done my homework on you. I know about that special thing in your neck so I advise you play nice this time if you don't want it turned on." He said.