Leaving I-Island

Two days have past since the attack on the expo party. David Shield was taking to a hospital under guard as the villains that were apart of the heist was taking into custody. Once the I-Expo was opened to the public it was like everyone forgot that the Island was under siege. The 1A students that were there enjoyed themselves seeing all the inventions from the other scientist. But after the Expo had ended it was time for them to leave. Melissa gave them the private jet that Akio used to get to the island so they can use it to get back to Japan.

Currently Akio, Deku, Bakugo, Iida, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Mineta, Kaminari, Jiro, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Melissa were on the airfield in front of the large private jet. "You sure this thing can fit all of us?" Iida asked. "It has it's own rooms inside the jet so anybody can have their own privacy. So yeah it can fit us." Akio said. "You know, besides the whole villain attack on the party, this was actually pretty fun." Kaminari said. "Yes. I wish we didn't have to leave." Uraraka added. "Well maybe the next time the I-Expo is on the island you all can come and visit again." Melissa suggested. "Hey yeah! Don't that sound fun Bakugo?" Kirishima asked. "Shut up." Bakugo replied.

"So Melissa? Are you gonna be okay after what the the professor did?" Deku asked. "Well, I think papa said that his sponsors were going to suspend him from anymore inventing for awhile but nothing too harsh. But I should be fine! Papa made a mistake. That's what being human is all about. Learning from your mistakes. But if anyone does give me problems, I got Y/n on speed dial." Melissa said with a smile. "Don't make me your personal hitman everytime someone messes with you." Akio said. "But you aren't saying no about the idea of making sure nobody messes with me are you?" Melissa asked with a smirk. "....Whatever." Akio said as Melissa giggled.

"Well we best be going. Melissa call me if there are any changes for Dave." All Might said. "Sure thing Uncle Might." Melissa said as the 1A students turned to her. Melissa gave them a smile. "I'm sad to see you go but I'm happy to have met all of you future heroes. I can tell this world is gonna be in good hands." Melissa said. "You are gonna be a great scientist one day too Melissa. If I ever need anything I'll be sure to call you." Deku said. "Thanks Deku." Melissa said as everyone else gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

Melissa then walks up to Akii. "Well, this is goodbye again." She said. "I guess it is." Akio said back. "Maybe the next time if the academy gives me a vacation, I could come visit you." Melissa said. "Maybe. But call first. Don't need you appearing out of nowhere." Akio said. Melissa smiled and hugged Akio tight wrapping her arms around his neck. Akiowas about to hug her back until his arm flinched and pulled back. "I'll miss you Akio." Melissa said as she broke the hug. Then what she did next shocked everyone.

Melissa kissed Akio on the cheek.

Everyone had their mouths open in shocked. Mineta was about to say something perverted but Kamianri covered his mouth before he could. Yaoyorozu and Jiro stood in shock unable to speak at all. Akio was speechless as he rubbed the spot on his cheek where Melissa kissed him. Melissa had a light blush on her face and a smile at the same time barely feeling any embarrassment. "Well you guys should get going." Melissa was the first to speak. "R-Right. Come along everyone. Lets get on the plan." Iida said. "Bye Akio!" Melissa said. "Y-Yeah. See ya." Akio said as he turned around and left while being asked questions by Kaminari and Jiro while Kirishima, Todoroki and Bakugo walked next to them.

"*chuckles* quite the move their Melissa." All Might said. Melissa nodded as All Might walked to the jet leaving Yaoyorozu the only one left who was looking at her. "Don't take it personally Momo. I just wanted to get that out of the way before he leaves. Back when he left the first time I didn't get a chance to do it then." Melissa said making Yaoyorozu come out of her shock. "He's my best friend in the world and I want him to be happy. So a little word of advice; don't make the same mistake as I did by waiting." Melissa said making Yaoyorozu's face turn crimson red. Melissa giggled. "Akio maybe a little dense in the head sometimes about this kind of stuff so make sure you catch him and spend more time with him." Melissa said. "I-I--" Yaoyorozu stuttered. "Ah! You don't need to say anything. Just do me a favor and take care of him for me. He means a lot to me and I don't want to see him hurt." Melissa said as Yaoyorozu still stared at her.

"Yaomomo! Lets go!" Jiro yelled from the jet. "Ah! R-Right! Coming!" Yaoyorozu shouted back as she turned back to Melissa and bowed. "Take care Melissa." She said then ran to the jet.

On the jet Yaoyorozu took Melissa's words to heart as she went to the back of the jet where Akio was sitting. Akio sat next to a window as she saw Melissa waving at him. "U-Um, Akio." Yaoyorozu said making him turn to her. Yaoyorozu had a small blush on her face. "C-Can I... Can I sit next to you?" She asked. Akio looked at her for a few moments before answering. "*sighs* Go ahead." He said. Yaoyorozu smiled and sat next to him as the plan was about to take off. "So Momo? What was you and Melissa talking about?" Akio asked making Yaoyorozu turn bright red. "N-Nothing much! She just wanted to know about my Quirk that's all!" Yaoyorozu said. Akio shrugged his shoulders and looked out the window as the plane was now in the air leaving I-Island.

The End