Unexpected Visitors

3rd POV

Melissa woke up a little late in the morning she looked at the time and it said 10:50. She sat up from her bed and put on a robe. She walked out of her room and decided to see if Akio was awake. She first knocked on his door and slowly opened it. "Akio? Are you....." Melissa stopped mid sentence to see Akio fully doing pull-ups on a metal bar in the closet doorway. She watch him quietly in a complete trance. She was mostly staring at his torso. How toned his body was and he looked more muscular than she thought when she first saw him. A light blush was forming on her face but she continued to stare. Then Akio dropped down from the bar picking up a towel and wiping his face with it. He then turned his head to the door and saw Melissa's head in the doorway. Melissa face turned bright red as she fully came into the room and bowed. "S-Sorry for peeping on you! I-I just wanted to see if you were awake!" She said slightly embarrassed at herself. Melissa looked up for a moment to see him standing in front of her. She stood up straight and looked up at him with her face still slightly red. "Well I am. So anything else?" Akio asked. "O-Oh u-um. I-I'm about to make breakfast! D-Do you want anything?" Melissa said. "Just make me a breakfast sandwich. I don't care what you put on it." Akio said. "O-Okay! I'll let you know when it's ready. Bye!" Melissa said quickly as she ran out and closed the door behind her leaving Akio to raise his eyebrow. 'What was that all about?' In the hallway, Melissa dropped to the floor covering her face with her hands hiding the blush that was on her cheeks. "Well that was embarrassing." She said quietly as she uncovered her face. "Didn't know he was that muscly under that outfit." Then a small smile then appeared on her face. "Heh, my luck to have someone like him as my childhood best friend. I like it." She finished before getting up and heading for the kitchen.

Your POV

After you got cleaned up and got dressed in your hero outfit, you exited your room and went into the kitchen. You saw Melissa fully dressed making breakfast. Melissa saw you and smiled. "Hey! I was just about to call you. I just got done with your sandwich." She said handing you the plate with the sandwich. It had eggs sausages and bacon on it. You sat down at the table and eat the sandwich. Melissa sat down in front of you begining to eat as well.

"So you ready for the I-Expo tonight?" Melissa asked. "It's just gonna be some old geezers talking about there tech stuff. Just a boring night." You said. "Well I'll be there so it won't be so boring right?" Melissa asked and you shrugged still eating. "Plus Uncle Might is gonna be there as well." Melissa added making you choke on your food. "All Might is coming here?" You asked. "Yeah I invited him to come and surprise papa." Melissa said. "Could've been nice to be informed that." You said. "Sorry about that. I'm supposed to go meet up him with in a few minutes. Do you wanna come with me?" Melissa asked. "Tsk. I get enough of him in Japan. I'm just gonna go explore the city for a bit until it's sundown." You said. "Oh okay then. I better head out now and meet him. I'll see you later." Melissa said getting up giving you a tight hug and leaving out the door. All you did was sigh and continue to eat.

Later 3rd POV

Melissa was using her pogo stick to bounce her way to the airport to meet All Might. As she went through the flower park she saw the man she was looking for and had a big smile.

"Uncle Might!" She shouted getting his attention. She leaped in the air right into All Might's arms as they hugged. "It's so good to see you Melissa!" All Might said still holding her in his arms. "Oh my gosh it's been forever. I can't believe you're actually here!" Melissa said. "I'm truly grateful for the invitation. I almost didn't recognize you. When did you go and get so grown up?" All Might said. "Well I am 17 now you know! Much heavier than the last time you saw me." Melissa said then All Might was lightly throwing her in the air and catching her. "Are you? No." All Might said with a laugh as he set her down.