I-Expo Attack

3rd POV

It was sundown and everyone was going back to there homes on I-Island. The Expo previews would be opening soon and while some were heading to the preview and some were heading home, two waiters were gloomy.

Infront of a now closed cafe, Kaminari and Mineta were sitting on the ground with eyes glazed over and gloomy looks on their faces. "The Expo isn't even opened to the public yet. If we're this slammed now, will we ever get to rest." Mineta said. "Shut up. I don't want to think about it." Kaminari said. "Hey Kaminari! Mineta!" Someone said and they looked up to see Deku, Melissa, Uraraka, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Akio walking to them.

"How did your shift go?" Deku asked only to get two moans. "You should be proud of the work you've done today." Iida said as he handed them to small pieces of paper. "What are these things?" Mineta asked. "Invitations to the big Expo reception later tonight." Yaoyorozu said. "There's a party?" Mineta asked. "These are for us?" Kaminari asked also. "Melissa took pity on you for some reason." Jiro said. "She figured you could use a break!" Uraraka added. "So even though I said no she decided to give you them. Still can't believe she took that much pity on you two idiots." Akio said. "I had a few extras. Please I love for you to have them." Melissa said. Kaminari and Mineta had tears in their eyes as they hugged each other. "A beautiful angel has rewarded us for all our hard work!" They both said.

"I heard there'll be quite a few pro heroes attending tonight's party as well. It's imperative we don't tarnish UA's reputation. We'll change into our formal clothes and go as a group. Everybody meet in lobby seven of the central tower at 6:30 PM sharp. Don't you dare be late." Iida said. "Hey Akio, what will you be wearing to the party?" Yaoyorozu asked. "What I got on obviously." Akio said. "Huh?! You don't have formal clothes?!" Iida said shocked. "I'm not wearing a monkey suit and I never will. So I'll be wearing my hero outfit and that's that." Akio said. "Is that even allowed?" Uraraka asked. "Don't worry. I vouched for him to wear whatever he wants." Melissa said. "Ha, who would've thought that Akio being popular with the rich girls." Jiro said. Yaoyorozu blushed at the comment while Akio rolled his eyes.

"Anyway. I'll contact Todoroki and Bakugo and share this information. Thank you, you're dismissed!" Iida said and sped off leaving a dust trail behind him. "There he goes always at full throttle." Deku said. "Deku I wanna show something before we get ready. Is that okay." Melissa asked. "Oh sure." Deku said. "What do you gotta show him?" Akio asked. "It's a secret just for me and Deku." Melissa said. Akio narrowed his eyes at this and looked at Deku making him flinch. "Don't worry we won't be long. See you later!" Melissa said walking off with Deku in tow. You sighed and walked off heading in a different direction.

Later at the central tower/ your POV

It was now night time over I-Island and it was time for the Expo party. You made your way to the central tower and on the way there you was joined by Shoto. "Akio. You didn't wear formal clothes." He said. "No shit Shoto. I decided not to wear any and just stick with my hero costume. I'm already vouched by Melissa so I won't have any problems." You said. "I see. So what do you expect to happen during this party?" Shoto asked. "Just a bunch of old geezers and pro Heroes talking and giving off speeches to each other nothing too big." You said as you and Shoto went up to the entrance and through a security scanner. Once you both went through it you saw Iida, Kaminari and Mineta already there.

"Where's everyone else?" Shoto asked. "They're not here yet. Doesn't a proper timing and meet up mean nothing anymore." Iida said as he pulled out his phone. "I'll call Midoriya and see where he is." He said as he held his phone up to his ear to call Deku. "What are you doing Midoriya?! It's way past the time you should have shown up!" Iida shouted in his phone. You sighed as you walked towards the elevator. "Akio where are you going?" Shoto asked. "I'm heading to the party. Don't feel like waiting for everyone else." You said as you got inside the elevator and headed up to the party.