Meeting Old Friends

After the plane landed you grabbed your duffel bag and made your way to inside the airport with the duffel bag on your shoulder. You made your way to the Terminal of the airport and saw all the people coming off of other planes and getting their bags. You you put your bags and helmet on an moving counter as you went through an immigration scanner. The scanner IDed you and you grabbed your helmet hooking it on your bag and threw your duffel bag on your shoulder. You walked outside and looked got a good view of the island city.

 You walked outside and looked got a good view of the island city

"Tsk. This place hasn't changed a bit." You said as you walked down into a small flower park. Then you heard the sound of bouncing coming at you. You turned around to see someone on a pogo stick bouncing down to him. The person was a female with blonde hair and glasses wearing country clothes.

 The person was a female with blonde hair and glasses wearing country clothes

"Akio!" She said as she landed right in front of him. "Hey Melissa." You said quietly. Melissa smiled and wrapped you in a tight hug. You went stiff at first not expecting it but soon relaxed. Melissa broke the hug and looked up at you. "Wow! You've gotten taller. It's good to see you again." She said with a smile and you nodded. Melissa looked at you up and down looking at your hero outfit. "I love the suit. It really fits you. Though in my opinion it could use a little Melissa Shield touch." She said. "I wasn't trying to make it flashy. I'm not the type of person that likes to be in the spotlight." You said. "Yeah I know. Come on! Papa's been dying to see you again." Melissa said grabbing your hand and running off to one of the buildings.

Later

You and Melissa went up an elevator inside a research building where Melissa's father would be working. Once the elevator reached the top floor they walked out and went inside of one of the rooms. Once they went in they saw a man with glasses sitting at a desk looking at some papers. "Papa! He's here." Melissa said. He looked up and smiled at you. "Akio. It's been a long time since I saw you. You've grown up a lot." He said standing up. "Hey Dave." You said. "You know you can always call me Uncle Dave." Dave said. "Tsk. Maybe." You said. "How's the family?" Dave asked. "They're okay. Just all the stuff happening in Japan is just something I can use a break from." You said. "What kind of stuff if you don't mind me asking?" Dave asked.

"Well in my first week me and my class were attacked by real villains. I beat up a few of them and they retreated. Then there was the sports festival." You said. "Oh! I saw that! You were amazing in the whole thing." Melissa said. "Tch. I only made it third place. Not that big of an accomplishment. Anyway, then the Hosu Incident where a couple of lousy made sci fi monsters attacked while I was caught up with the Hero Killer." You said. "No way! You even had a brawl with the Hero Killer. That sounds scary. Glad you weren't hurt." Melissa said. "Not any normal hero in training could stand up against the Hero Killer." Dave said as you clicked your tongue and put your hand on the back of your neck. "Well I'm not a normal Hero in training." You quietly said.

"Anything else happened?" Dave asked. You were about to tell them about your brother, but you decided to keep that in Japan instead bring it to I-Island. "No. Nothing else so far." You said. Then another person stepped into the room in a butler uniform. "Who's the butler?" You asked. "I am merely Dave's research assistant. My name is Samuel Abraham at your service." Sam said. "So Akio. Anything you wanna do since you're here?" Dave asked. You looked at him. "You gotta a room full of robots I can fight?" You asked. Dave smirked. "Sam would you get the simulation training room ready for Akio." Dave said. "Of course Dave." Sam said and they left the room.

They later on was in a big empty room with small walls and pillars inside. Melissa, Dave and Sam were standing in an observations room as You stood in the training room. "You ready Akio?" Dave asked. "Start it up already." You said. Dave pressed a button on his console and a bunch of human sized robots appeared in front of you. 'Count 20, 25 tops.' You thought as their eyes turned red and looked at you. 'Inferno: Total Concentration: 40%.' You activated your Qurik and a red aura surrounded you. Your eyes turned red as you pulled out your pistols.

The robots extended their arms out and lasers came out of their hands. You dodged the lasers and ducked behind one of the walls. You fired your pistols back at them taking out four of them with headshots. You ran out of the cover and shot and the rest of the robots. You kicked ones head off and rammed your fist into another ones chest destroying it. You shot two of them at point blank range in the head and did a triple kick on three of them. You shot down five more before putting your pistols away. You ran towards three of them grabbing one by the legs and using it as a weapon hitting the second one. You grabbed the third one by it's legs making it fall to the ground and you stomped on it's head crushing it. You then saw the rest of the robots gather together charging at you and you raised your hand in the air letting a ball of fire form in your palm and threw it at the robots blowing them all up. Once the smoke cleared all the robots were destroyed and you deactivated your Quirk.

Melissa, Dave and Sam entered walking over to you. "Amazing. That was impressive Y/n. You really have amazing talent and skill." Melissa said. "Tsk. That was too easy. Not enough robots to destroy." You said. "Anyway you still have gotten stronger over the time. But that's enough destroying for today, it's getting late and you two should be getting home." Dave said. "Fine. Guess I gotta go search for a hotel to stay in for the night." You said. "What no way! You're staying with me at my place. I'm not taking no for an answer." Melissa said and you sighed as she took your hand walking out. "Get home safe. I gotta stay here and close up." Dave said. "Sure papa. Bye!" Melissa said as you and her left.

Later

It was sundown and you and Melissa made it to her apartment. "Sorry if it looks small but trust me there's enough room for both of us." Melissa said. "It's fine. I don't care." You said. "Go into the back and changed out of your hero costume for the night." Melissa said and you nodded heading into the spare room in the apartment. You sat your duffel bag down and pulled out some clothes to wear. You took off your hero outfit and put on some sweat pants and grabbed a sleeveless shirt.

Once you exited the room you saw Melissa in front of a 3D printer. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Making something that'll help you a little more. I noticed that the guns you use don't fire actual rounds and you use your Quirk to store up all your energy to help fire them. So without them they're basically toys." Melissa said and you frowned. "Gee that's one way of saying that my idea on my weapons were stupid." You said. "Sorry. But I figure what I'm gonna give you will be a little bit more useful with or without your Quirk." Melissa said as the 3D printer was finish and Melissa grabbed two guns that were different from yours.

" Melissa said as the 3D printer was finish and Melissa grabbed two guns that were different from yours

"These should make things easier. They fire pellets out of these magazines that hurt almost as much as getting shot by a real gun. You won't have to keep on transferring energy into them because they will collect all the energy you discharge. They are a little heavy but I think you can handle them." Melissa said as she gave them to you. You held them in your hands twirling them on your fingers with ease as you look at an empty can and shot it. "These will do nicely." You said. Putting them away. "Glad you like them." Melissa said. Then they heard a knock on the door. "Oh! That must be the food. I had some food delivered here." Melissa said as she opened the door to see a robot with a small square box and a flat Square box. "Thank you!" She said and closed the door. "I orderer some pizza and wings. Wanna eat?" Melissa asked. "The pizza better have just pepperoni on it." You said as you and her started to eat.