Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

Sabrina has gotten on the boat with us and Roan is just staring at her in utter confusion. Even Archer can't understand how or why she is coming with us.

"Sabrina," I walk towards her, "You will be coming home to Denmark." I state and she frowns at my words. "I want you teach me your tricks, mind games or whatever. It will help me a lot."

"No, she is not teaching you anything." Archer grits out and I shoot him a glare.

"And why not?" He stays quiet, "I want to learn things to defend myself and protect myself. You said so yourself. I am in danger."

"I did, but tricks won't save you." He argues and I place my hands on my hips.

"Neither will you. You made a king throw me in a cell and the only one who got me out of there was Sabrina with her lock picking. If I know how to do that, I will never be locked up again." He looks hurt for a moment, but quickly all emotion drains from his face.

"Okay, then I will go back to Norway. She can teach you whatever you want to know." He turns his back before I can say anything else and I look at Roan desperately, but even he seems off.

"We did not leave you or made that king do it. If we had fought back the chances for you to be alive still would have been much smaller." He murmurs in defeat, "We only did what we could do."

He leaves too, following behind his brother.

Upon reaching Denmark, Sabrina and I were the only ones to get off the ship.

They Norway brothers did either greet me. I felt disappointed that they allow their anger to get the best out of them, but I try not to allow that to upset me more.

"Oh," I look at Sabrina as we walk to the carriage awaiting on our arrival, "You said that you will help me if I help you. What help do you need?" I ask and she smiles at me.

"You helped already, you brought me home."

Oh.

Upon arriving at the castle, Ash was waiting for us outside the doors.

However, when she saw Sabrina tears welled up in her eyes and they both ran to each other, engulfing one another in a bear hug.

To say I was confused is an understatement.

Sabrina pulls away, wiping away Ash's tears and they were talking to each other, but I am too far away to hear what they were saying to one another.

Sabrina faces me with a big smile and tears rolling down her cheeks, "Thank you for bringing me back." I frown at their happiness and know that I had missed something.

"What did I miss?" I ask slowly and Ash huffs out a laugh before gesturing for me to come closer, probably not wanting to yell at me.

"Sabrina had been in the castle and grew up here before her father took her with to Ireland. He did not want her to be like her mother, a maid serving the royals." All this was very new to me, I did not even recognise Sabrina.

"We used to be best friends when she lived here, and we never left each other's sides. After her mother had passed away, her father just came and took her. King Frans did not stop him, as her father is a duke."

A duke is someone very important and rich.

They think they own everything and everyone.

Sometimes even forgets their place when they approach royalty.

"I am happy that I could reunite you." I smile calmly and they both hug me too. I do not struggle against it, as I find myself regretting not saying bye to my friends.