12

" ahhh we back for part two bitches " Eli yelled out the window making me laugh.

We had just made it to Atlanta and now we're on our way to our Airbnb. It's been a lil over a week since I told coco I love him and at first things were great. We were being very attentive, caring, and understanding to one another. Now we're in some kind of gray area and I'm not gone lie I hate it. This is why I don't like getting close, saying I love you, or caring period.

I can sense when somethings wrong or off. It's like an instinct and I'm never wrong about it. Men only stop being affectionate and caring when another woman's involved. I can honestly say though, this time around he will be getting his ass beat for playing with.

" how was your man about you leaving? " Eli asked as we took our stuff out the truck.

" he was okay I guess. Nonchalant " I shrugged.

" you know he can't just up and leave like that. Houston is a big part of his income but he said to be safe " I talked as we pulled our bags in the house with the help of the driver.

" thank you " I said giving him a tip before he left.

" be safe..that's it? " Eli asked with his face scrunched up.

" that's it " I answered finding a room and getting straight in the bed.

" yeah he tripping for real now " Eli said getting comfortable at the foot of the bed rolling up.

" it's dead ass never a sober moment with us " I said as we busted out laughing.

" most definitely got to take a few shots before we hit the club " he said sticking his tongue out before lighting the blunt.

" as we should " I agreed.

" not gone lie...hoping I see a fine nigga there " I said pulling from the blunt once Eli passed it.

" oh bitch I done already hit up my lil out of town sneaky link " Eli said making me laugh.

" you have got to be stopped " I shook my head before passing the blunt back.

" bitch what you wearing tonight? " I asked.

" some cute. Light " he said dancing in his seat.

" same, same " I laughed.

" aye " I heard Krane call from downstairs.

He was coming with me on something like some bodyguard shit. I'd be actually paying him for being here with me because he'd been with me from the very beginning. Even when I was at the club and would dance at private parties I'd pay him to be with me and make sure nothing went left.

" bout time you got here " I said meeting him on the steps.

" man shut up " he laughed.

" what time we leaving? " he asked.

" ten ish " I answered.

" you ain't want to bring Shay ? " I asked.

" you know I ain't even on that type of time. I'm out of town " he laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Whatever happened while we was out of town stayed out of town. Krane came before anybody else our relationship was stronger then anybody else's. Plus their relationship wasn't my business and Eli felt the same way. We don't involve ourselves in their business and they don't do the same. That was our code.

_ _

" okay these cute " I said looking at the pictures Eli took before posting.

" okay these cute "  I said looking at the pictures Eli took before posting