20

*krane in mm*

" if you can't go then I'll go by myself " I shrugged.

" bitch just call Krane. You know he'll do it for you " Eli shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

Krane and I haven't talked since our last conversation which was a few days ago.

" I'll see. " I mumbled unlocking my phone to text Krane.

Just as I was typing he started to call.

" ..hello " I answered.

" I know you not calling yourself being mad at me " he laughed through the phone.

" I was..but I was just about to ask you a favor " I smiled as if he could see me.

" wassup Ri ?"

" well I got this charity ball I have to go to and Eli clams his busy..you know I can't do crowds by myself " I began pouting and he chuckled.

" when is it Ri ?" He asked.

" tonight..but if you catch a flight now you'll be here in time. I'll just now be getting dressed and paw can pick you up. Please " I rushed.

" alright Ri " he smacked his lips.

" I'll text you when I make it " he said before hanging up.

" now see was it that hard " Eli smiled passing me the blunt and I rolled my eyes.

" bitch you still could've came " I sassed.

" anyways. What's the tea with you and the light skin " Eli said raising his eyebrows.

" nothing. I'm having me time. We are just casual " I laughed.

" girl bye " Eli rolled his eyes and waved me off.

**

I heard a knock on the door as I sat at my makeup table putting the final touches on my look. 

" come in " I said still doing my makeup.

" do I just pick a room or what "

I quickly turned around seeing Krane and rushed to him with open arms.

" I hate you " I laughed playfully hitting his shoulder.  " what happened to telling me when you was on the way. "

" I knew you was still gone be late getting ready. You not even dressed. " he said looking me up and down as I was in my robe.

" you not either. It's formal wear " I said sitting back down at my vanity.

" yeah I do need to shower " he chuckled and I pointed to my bathroom and he went without saying a word.

I finished doing my makeup and got dressed. By the time I was done Krane came out the bathroom in his underwear.

This man is just too comfortable.

" I'm a need you to do my tie if you don't mind " he said going over to his suitcase.

" that's fine but hurry " I said putting my shoes on as he put on lotion.

" how is home? Why want you guys move out here " I asked as he got dressed.

" shit still the same, just brought a new house. You know that though " he shrugged ignoring my last question.

" mmhm " I mumbled.

" the house is beautiful, how are the kids ? " I asked finally helping him with his tie.