4

Buckle your seats Bitches!!

"This nigga really got me fucked up" I laughed mumbling to myself hearing the dial tone.

I sped to Krane's house, getting there in under twenty minutes. I saw Ken's car parked outside and that cause my anger to go through the roof at this point.

" yo, where the fuck Ken at " I barked bussing through the front door and everybody pointed to the back.

I quickly made my way to his room, only to find him sleeping. I closed and locked the door behind me before jumping in the bed. I grabbed the pillow and held it over his face.

" you a stupid dumb ass bitch " I yelled as he tried to fight me off of him.

He eventually pushed me on the floor and got up from the bed.

" you fucking crazy " he huffed standing over me.

" Ken who else you been fucking " I looked up at him still on the floor.

" what you mean? " he asked now frowning.

" I just left the doctor and they told me I got gonorrhea..so who else you been fucking " I said getting more upset.

" nah Yeen get that shit from " he chuckled. " you got that shit from yo new nigga " he continued to laugh.

" if I got it from him I wouldn't be beating yo ass " I barked. " you must think I'm fucking stupid ? " I asked in disbelief.

Before he could respond I walked out slamming the door behind me. I went to the kitchen to grab a knife a proceeded outside. I stuck the knife in one of ken tires and quickly left before he came outside.

__
" wassup " Coco smiled as I walked in his office.

He owns a very popular boxing gym which he uses to sell his drugs out of.

" hi " I pouted.

" what's wrong?. You hungry? " he asked.

" yes. Can we gone and go on the date now " I rolled my eyes.

" no. I told you I got some stuff to handle " he sniffed and then wiped his nose.

" okay coco. I'm a go home and just call me when you headed home so I can get ready; okay ? " I asked.

" I got you " he nodded and I kissed his lips before leaving.

At Home

I laid in the middle of the floor listening to rain sounds while smoking. At the moment I just felt so empty. I feel like I've been selling myself short; in which I have but I feel so low. I feel like I was at the bottom of a sink hole, where lost objects never get found. After a while of laying in the same spot I felt tears roll down my face.

What started as a silent cry turned into a mental breakdown. I had mental breakdowns often due to my anxiety and my poor habit of taking my anxiety medication. But this breakdown was different; I felt different. Ken was my everything, it was him over anyone. It shouldn't have been that way but I invested so much time into him. I ran to him when I felt alone, when I couldn't cope with my real life, when I needed someone he was there. Emotional and sexual I could go to him with anything. To say I'm heartbroken was and understatement. I don't even know what to do with myself because in this time I'd go to him.