16

" so y'all don't plan on having nobody visit until y'all get back? " Ms Yolonda asked.

" no. We'll have you visit for a week then my grandparents a visit for a week " I assured her.

My grandma, Ms. Yolonda, Chanel, and I were having brunch at coco's house. It's been a month since the fire and I've barely left the house wanting to be close to my grandparents. They stayed on the main floor so everything they needed was in reach.

" but I kind of feel like I shouldn't. I don't want my grandma traveling that far and I don't want to leave her in this big house by herself " I added and they agreed with me.

" I like the idea though because who wouldn't want that peace " Chanel spoke.

" so how about I come to help you out with Kylie and Dennis because that would be and amazing baecation and mama can stay and check in on your grandparents " Chanel implied and I nodded in agreement.

" that does sound more safe and if it's becomes too much just let us know. A doula sound more of the smart choice but I don't want to leave the baby alone with a stranger. " I shrugged.

" well do you have y'all bags together? " my grandma asked and I nodded.

We have a week until my due date and five before we go to Hawaii. I'm more chill then I thought I would be. It's everybody else around me that's in a panic. I will say I have grown to love coco's family as much as I love him and it's not as bad as I thought.

After a while of talking we were interrupted by coco walking into the kitchen.

" y'all must be having a meeting " coco laughed before kissing my face

" something like that. You hungry ? " I smiled.

" yeah what y'all got ? " he asked.

" pancakes, waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage, bacon, and your mama got all kind of fruit " I said.

" hook me up mamas " coco smiled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

" if I was you I wouldn't fixed him nothing " coco's dad said entering the kitchen.

" I'm just feeling generous today, that's all " I laughed giving coco his plate.

" come on " coco said pulling me by my hand.

Once we made it upstairs and to the room he locked the door behind us. We went to the small living room area in his room and sat while he ate.

" you so weird " I shook my head.

" I'm not. It's just too many people in there. I can't touch on you how I want to " he mumbled wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.

" why don't you have any friends ?" I asked.

" they dead " he shrugged eating his cut fruit.

" what happened ? " I asked making him chuckle.