PART 46

Hey guys ...sat shri akal ji sareya nu...hope u all r doing good...

Finally am here...back😁😁😁

I know I have taken a very  very long break but kya karun situations hi kuch aisi thi...
Moreover parso exam hai mera😑😑😑

Well now am back...and let's start with today's update

*********************************

continuation....

sid came back from his practise and thought to spent a bit time with sana and even jas....

sid directly went inside sana's room without any hesitation and fear bcz he was aware ki sana ka room jas aur jassie se dhur hau...

sid ek dam chill hoke entered sana 's room😈

he entered and heard a bit noise from washroom ...so he thought that sana was in the washroom...

sid- baby....jaan jaldi aa na...its been so long...mujhe tere saath time spend krna hai ..itne din ho gae tere bigaire....naaaaaazzzzuuuuu(like a grumpy child).😚😚😚😚😚😚...baby....atleast jawab to de na ...agar ab kuch nhi bola na..pakka itni zor ki chumi dunga na....

tabhi the door opened and entered sana and jas....they both were indulged in talking to each other on a very unknown yet interesting topic....

jas saw sid standing there and immediately rushed towards him getting him in a brotherly hug...

jas- hayee mera veer...kiddan...😀😀😀

sid was like what the fuck man...ye dono to samne hai..then who the fuck is in the washroom jisse mai pyaar bhari daastane suna rha tha..

sid- mai ek dum bhala chnga hun..tu bata chotu...

jas- kya yaaar...sanu bol na...🙄🙄🙄

sana- kya...chotu...🤣🤣🤣

sid- ohh fuck i forgot...sana tu bahar thi to who the fuck is in the washroom...

sana and jas- jassie bhai....

tabhi the washroom door opened and a very angry and dangerous looking jassie dashed out towards them...

jassie went towards sid passing sana and just grabbed his collar...though jassie  was a bit shorter than him...

jassie- saale...who the fuck r u...aur tu meri behn ko baby bol rha tha...bho..

he was about to complete his sharafat bhare shabd when sana just grabbed his hand and pilled him a bit far from sid...bcz she was aware if her hulk gets angry...he wont even see ki uske aage mera bhai hai...

sana- bhaiii....pls bhai kya kr rhe ho aap...just leave him ..

somehow sana and jas seperated both the mans...

jassie turned towards her and grabbed her arm in anger...

and shouted...

jassie- what the fuck shehnaaz kaur gill...ae krn lai tu papa nu convince kitta ider trip pe aun lai...i never expected this from u...behind our back....he was about to complete when sid came between them and seperated them and side hugged her...

sid- dekh...mujhse baat kr jo krni hai...us per mat cheekh...tujhe jo puchna hai mujhse puch...usse aise baat mat kr...

jassie- meri behn mai jaise marzi baat krun usse....tu hota kaun hai be bolne wala...😠😠😠

jas- bhai pls...tussi shant ho jao...onhu boln da mauka to do...🙏🙏🙏

jassie- kab se chal rha hai ye...😑😑😑😑🤨🤨🤨

sana- vo...pichle...8 months se...hum..ek dusre ko date kr rhe hai...vo sid aur mai mere schoold me mile the...fir ..

from there sid continued....

jassie- ae..tu...mere saath chal...mujhe tujhse baat krni hai...😑😑😒

jas- bhai pls araam naal...😬

sana to sid- pls kullu...gussa na kari...pls....😔😔

sid just nodded and went with him to another room to talk....

sid tried his best to make jassie believe that they both emensely love eachother and bsid is the right guy for his sister...

after a long conversation sid was finally relieved that jassie is also aware of their relation and is absolutely okay with it...

After a lot of chik chik and baate...things got settled down....jassie went back to his room after making it sure that sid is actually a good guy for his doll

Now sana was sitting with her kullu on the bed...between his legs...

And sid was making small circles on her tiny waist....

Sid - aur bata ...how have u been...vo krish karan jo bhi tha...vo dubara to nhi aya na tere paas....

Sana- nhi mere bahubali...nhi aya...ab apne use aise Darya tha to kaise Ata...

Sid-hmmm

Sana-mom dad kaise hai apke...

Sid- badiya...tu bata ...everything okay?
Sana-ya ya...

Sid pulled sana closer and dig his face in her neck inhaling her fragrance....

Sid-u know...tu mere paas hiti hai na...its the best feeling ever...I jsut love u...

Sana just kissed her bebu passionately...

*******************************

Hey ...abhi ke liye itna hi....

Hope u guys liked it and if u did the pls pls pls VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 💗💓💕💜

THANK U...

lots of love and support to sana sid rita ma and their family members ❤♥

Bye bye sidnaazians

Stay safe stay happy stay safe 🙏💓

CRICKETER'S LOVE- SIDNAAZ ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें