PART 67 🔞🔞

Hey guys ...sta shri akal ji sareya nu..hope u all r doing well...

Sorry yaar ny pre-boards have started that's why I was late  .

****************************

Let's start...

Warning ⚠️ 🔞

This update will be extremely mature ...please you feel uncomfortable in reading mature stuff..I would request u to leave this update ...please don't report or do some shit against it...I am pre alerting those people who don't like mature stuff to read ..thank u and sorry for being rude...

******************

Continuing..

Sid- fuckkk baby...I am just in love these big stress balls of mine...I can just squeez kick pinch and suck them all day ..itne bade...ahhhh..man kr rha hai kha hi jaun Pura...
Saying this sid tried to take as much of her b**b as he can take in his mouth making sana squirm and shiver in pleasure...

Sana- ahhhhhh...fuckkkk mere b**bs..bebu aur zor se cause...aahhhhh

Suddenly qsid just spanked one of her boob making her look him with wide eyes 😳

Sana- babyyy

Sid- ijust Wanna spank them so hard jaan...I just wanna make them turn red...but I don't Wana just pressurize by fantasies on u this early.....and don't worry..daddy will tell u about his fantasies soon...

Sana-😳😳😳sidharthhhhhhhhh

Sid- what happend baby doll...giving a squeez in his left boob...

Sana- aap ye d...da...daddy

Sid - baby I am ur daddy in the bedmind it jaan...

Saying that sid turned her around....and crassed her bubble but...sending shivers throughout her body...

Sana- ssiddd.voo...aaap

Sid- shhhhh....and gave a light spank on her ass....hayeee3 kya awaaz hai...kya ass hai...
Sana sach kahu ...bhagwaan ne badi hi first se banaya hai tujeh...pr..sirf mere liye...

Sana- sirf apke liye sidharth...

Sid- kya mai ye bhi utaar dun jaan

Sana- mai apki hi hun...app jo krna xgahte hai kren...

Sid slowly slides her panties down making her absolutely naked....

Sid slowly trased her ass with his fingers and gently gave a sensual massage.....

Sana- ahhhh...sidharth....just like that baby...

Sid- r u liking it baby
Sana- fucking loving it...

Slowly sid tried to turn her towards him so that he could see her...but Sana resisted a bit...

Sid- let me see u properly baby girl

Listening to his husky voice gave in and turned around...

Sid was mesmerised seeing a beautiful angel laying down

Sid- such an angel u r...

Sana noticed a tinge of lust with a lot of love in his eyes...

Leaning forward sid took her lips again into a sensual kiss...Traveling his hands all over her body...her neck...her collarbone...her boobs...her abdomen...navel...and at last her pu**y

The second his finger tips tou he'd the outer of her vaginal lips...Sana moaned on the highest pitch...
Sana- ahhhh bebu..fu l plssss

Sid- please what darling....
Sana- please naaa...

Sid- I want u to say it clearly jaan

San- I....I want to u touch me there...

Sid- where babydoll😏😏

Sana- sid please naa..

Sid without teasing her further just traced her pu**y with his finger....opened the slit a bit and touched the clit...

Sana- ahhhh..fuck baby...right there...touch me there...

Sid- took back the fingers...but it in his mouth...wet it with his salive and then kept it back on her clit...

Sana- fuckkk babbbyyy...

Sid started rubbing the clit at a slow pace in the started and fastly by the end of her patience...

Sana- fuck siddd...pet me kuch ho tha hai...ols side hat I want to use the washroom...

Sid- that's not the washroom baby.. that's the cum...u r gonna cum soon.fuclk...cum baby cum fir daddy.

Sana- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy...ahhhh

Sana was breathing extreme heavily when she felt something slimy on her clit....
She got tired after her first orgasm...but the slime started giving her extreme pleasure making her shout and scream in pleasure..

When sana noticed...it was sid on the edge of bed sucking her clit...he intereste 2 ofd his fingers too in the cunt with difficulty as she was a Virgin

***********************************

Abhi k liye itna hi..I know am very late and ye update bohit xhora hai...sorry for that

Hope u all liked it and if you did then pls VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Lots of love and support to sana sid rita ma and their family members ❤

Thank you
Bye bye sidnaazians
Stay safe stay happy stay strong

CRICKETER'S LOVE- SIDNAAZ ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें