PART 68

Hey guys...sat shri akal ji sareya nu...hope u all r doing well...its been so long i have updated something...sorry for the same..

NOTE- 2 images in from my previous update have been flagged...so i wont be able to upload more pictures..though i stored a lot of pictures in my gallery related to the mature update i was about to publish....

*************************

lets start

continuation....

sana- sidddd.....please jaan...

sid- please what baby....telll dadddy what his baby girl wants

sana- i wanttttttt...aahhhhh wanttt u dddoowwnnnn theree

sid- down where baby

sana- fuck siddddd pleaseeee...

not teasing her any further sid dipped down inside opening her legs more wider...and latching on her already swollen clit....

he continued sucking her clit...while his hands travelled to her nipples....he just twisted her sensitive perky nipples 

sana- ahhhhh bebu.....fuckkkkk....

he again plunged two of his fingers again in her pu**y making her swuirm and moan more loudely...

sana- aaaaaahhhhhhh sidddddd........mmmmmm

sid- yes baby.....yaaaa cum jaan...babyyyyyyyy

sana- aahhhhhhh .....mmmmmmmaaahhhhh siiddddddaaahhh am cummmmiingg

sid fuck jaan yesss...cum....fuckkkk u look so fuckin hot...saying that he just lapped on her c*m....

sid- fuckkkk jaan...u taste so fuckin delicious.......just like honey...my fukcin honey pot...

sid came over to her face and took her again in a sensual kiss making her taste her own self...

sana- sidd...bebu ye to naa insaafi hui na

sid- kya na insaafi babydoll...

sana- mai puri naked...aur aap...aap fully covered...

sid- say it clearly naa babydoll...that u wanna see daddy's c**k..

sana - siddddddd.d...plsssss...

sid- abhi to maine kuch kra bhi nhi baby...

sana- plssssss...]

sid- fuckk baby...see how painfully hard i have become...

sayimg that sid jsut removed his trousers....followed by his briefs...

as he removed his briefs sana just shut her eyes out of shyness....

Sid- baby....just open your eyes....see how eager was he see you in this state...soon he will finally meet his mate...your fuck8n tight c**t...

Sana- sid...
Sod- it's daddy for u baby...
Sana- siddd...vooo

Sid- baby...what did I ask u to say...

Sana- d...daddy...

Sid- fuck baby girl...I just wanna make love to u all fuckin night in every possible way...

Sana's eyes went up to his hard on...and she was just utterly shocked seeing his size...

Sana- fuckkkk
Sid- yes baby..this is going to fuck u...very hard(huskily)
Sana- it's...it's so big si...I mean daddy...how will I take it
Sid- don't worry darling...daddy will not hurt his baby doll..I will be utterly gentle baby...but yaa it will pain at first....but u know na I love u and I would never try to hurt you...just trust me...

Saying that sid just lubricated his d**k a bit and touched her p**sy with it...which sent shivers in her body...

Sid was slowly rubbing his dick on her libia...touching her clit with his dick...making it hard fir Sana to control her moans..

Slowly he inserted his d**k in her pussy...tearing up her hymen making her cry in pain

Sid just hugged her tightly...rubbed her waist...patted her head...
Sid- bas baby...bas jaaan ho gaya bacha....am really sorry am hurting u so much...wait I will just take it out....

He was about to take it out when sana stopped him wrapping her legs around his torso....
Sana-nhi sid...just stay here...

Sid gave her time to adjust...and then in one shot he just entered half of his length in her pu**y...
Sana- ahhhhhhhhhhsidddddd...kitna andar hai ye...it is like digging a pit within me...

Sid- baby ....abhi afha hi gaya hai jaan...

Slowly sid started moving in and out of her...slow at first but speed up slowly...

Sid- aaaahhh fuck baby...ur cu*t is so fuckin tight jaan...it's like sucking my d**k ...fuckkkkkk it feels pure bliss....its just heaven jaan....aaaahhh yesssss  

Sana- fuckkkk aaaahhhhh siddddd...you r so so deep in me...aaa....fuclkkkk fasttteeeer...

Listening to her pleads to go hard and fat on her sid just started fuxking her so bloody fast....he was giving very deep shorts to her making her moan extremely loudely....

Abhi tak to pure hotel ko oata chal chuka hoga tha someday is getting fuckd pretty hard...

Sana- aaaahhhhh fuckkk yesssss....sidddddd

Sid- what sid you say....suddenly sid started giving much harder strokes...

Call*stroke*me*stoke*daddy...

Sana- aaaahhhh...fuckkk dadddyyy.. harder daddy harder    aaaaahhh....

Suddenly sid just picked her up in his arms made her sit on his lap and started fucking her hard ...now he was going more deeper in her....

Sana- aaaahhhhh fuckkkk...

Sana's b**bs were moving so fats driving sid more and more crazier...so he just latched on one of his nipples while fucking her hard....

Soon Sana just cum...

Sid's stamina was undoubtedly very high....Sana had cum more than 7 times still sid was nowhere near to the end...

After doing this for more 20 minutes sid finally cum...he took himself out and spilled all his seeds on her stomach...and just fell over her....

Ana was so tired by all of this that she just slept....

After regaining some power....sid got up...cleaned himself....took a clean cloth and cleaned up Sana too....and just made her lay down again.....he too hugged her tightly placed several kisses on her forehead thanking her to believe on him...love him and giving her virginity too him....

Soon both went into deep slumber...

**************************

Thank u guys....I know am not some specialist in writing...but hope u guys liked it and if you did then pls VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 💗

Lots of love and support to sana sid rita ma and their family members

Thank u...
Bye bye sidnaazians
Stay safe stay happy stay strong 😍

CRICKETER'S LOVE- SIDNAAZ ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें