🕊🕊SIDHARTH🕊🕊

It's been an year...a freaking year you have left us physically..but we all very well know you r present in our hearts and Minds forever and ever...
You r always there with us...with your naaz..you maa..your sisters...and everybody who loved u to core...

It had been very difficult for most of us sidnaazians to accept this fact...but we all always keep you alive in our hearts and will always will..

I just hope aap jahan bhi ho khush ho...ache ho...

Just wanted to tell you we all love you so much and always will..no matter what happens...
Your maa your naaz your sisters and every siddnaazian misses you aa lot..but we r strong...like you were..

Bhagwaan kre aap jaha bhi ho apko saari khudhiyan mile...

I must say haa your naaz is very strong..and specially the women that brought you in this world...rita maa...pehle vo sirf apke liye maa thi.but aaj vo saare sinaazians ke kiye maa hai...

At last I would just say...we love you so so much...I wish aaj aap yahan hote...hum apko aur naaz ko saath sdekh pate...ek maa aur bete ko saath dekh paate..but koi na...what has happend has happend...

Love you so much...and we miss you❤️❤️

CRICKETER'S LOVE- SIDNAAZ ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें