Arc 1 Chapter 1

Miao Anyun, who was sleeping on the hospital bed, woke up and found that he was no longer in the hospital bed, but in a strange white space where there was no sound or any other objects.

This place looks very cold and desolate, giving people an extremely depressed feeling, making people feel uncomfortable.

[Welcome to the system space, the system number 0237 is here for you].
Just as Miao Anyun was startled, a somewhat mechanical electronically synthesized sound suddenly rang in Miao Anyun's mind.

Miao Anyun frowned slightly, he was taken to an unknown place for unknown reason. If it was another person, they might have questioned the system, but for some reason, Miao Anjun didn't do this. He started thinking quite calmly.

The voice claiming to be System 0237 continued:

[ Detecting the death of the host's body, the system automatically pulls the host's consciousness into the system space. Please choose whether to bind the system to be a host.]

"What if I choose not to bind?" Miao Anyun felt sense of relief when he heard 0237 say that he was dead. He had just arrived in this space for a while, and he couldn't feel his breathing and heartbeat at all, but he could still stand here.

In fact, it is a miracle that his sickly and weak body can last till today. To die peacefully in his sleep is a good ending for him.

[ If you're not bound to the system you'll really be dead. The bounded host will becomes a formal employee, accepting the tasks issued by the system to perform role-playing in various secondary worlds.]

Standing quietly for a while, Miao Anyun closed his eyes and said nonchalantly: "System, I will bind with you." Then Miao Anyun saw the pop-up option- yes or agree

So what's the point of asking me to bind? Miao Anyun is speechless.

[ Ding! The binding is successful. Congratulations to the host for becoming a full-time employee and getting the novice guide x1. ]

Miao Anyun felt an extra memory in his head, which was probably the so-called novice guide. He closed his eyes and silently flipped through the guide in his head.

The beginner's guide briefly lists some precautions for the host and some functions of the system.

[ The host will enter the secondary world to play the role of the hero, and complete the task to get points. About to enter the world of Indifferent school idol dragged the school flower.]

――――――――

Miao Anyun only felt that the world was spinning, and when he opened his eyes again, he was sleeping on a big bed. He stood up and walked to the mirror, and found that his appearance had not changed. His face is still the same as his original body, but his age looks much younger. He is probably 16 or 17 years old.

The slender boy in the mirror has soft black messy hair, and his obsidian eyes are very calm. The face is exquisite and handsome, with a slightly pale complexion. With pale lips pressed tightly, his expressions were cold, looking very difficult to approach.

Task 1: To ensure the survival of the male lead "Miao Anyun".

Task two: Mend the broken plot.

[ Host only needs to ensure its own survival, and maintain the plot as much as possible but does not need to force to mend the broken plot. Because it is the first world, according to protocol, this world will directly use the host's appearance and personality, so that the host can quickly adapt.] 0237 means that he don't need to insist on following the plot.