Chapter 9(Arc 1 ending)

"What are you doing?!" A cold voice suddenly was heard behind her.

Hearing this sound, Chu Yexuan, who was already crazy, turned stiff and could hardly hold the gun in her hand.

The desperate Xia Youyou took advantage of Chu Yexuan's distraction, and struggling to slam into Chu Yexuan.

Without realizing it, Chu Yexuan was actually knocked to the ground by Xia Youyou, and the gun in her hand fell out. She didn't care, just stared blankly, looking back at the person who shouldn't be here.

She wanted to say hello to Miao Anyun as usual, but as soon as she stretched out her hand, the scarlet blood remaining on her nails made her pale, and she almost hid her hands behind her hastily.

They saw her.

She was seen by Brother Anyun

Miao Anyun approached quickly, and he kicked away the gun that fell on the ground, making Chu Yexuan completely lost the opportunity to pick it up again. Then gently tore off the adhesive tape on Xia Youyou's mouth and untied the rope that tied her.

Xia Youyou, who still couldn't react, stared at his face blankly, not the least responsive when Chu Yexuan had just smashed away.

It wasn't until Miao Anyun stretched her hand that Xia Youyou seemed to react. She threw herself into Miao Anyun's arms and burst into tears.

This girl who didn't shed even a single tear even when faced with the threat of death was crying like a child in Miao Anyun's arms.

Miao Anyun subconsciously caught Xia Youyou who was rushing over, and his body stiffened. He looked at Xia Youyou who was crying, hesitantly stretched out his hand and patted her back lightly.

Lin Haoyan, who have been here since long ago, leaned at the door with his arms around his chest, and looked at the embracing two with a helpless smile.

Seeing you cry so miserably, I will lend you my wife for a while.

{🌸I can't help but laugh at his thoughts}

Miao Anyun took Xia Youyou, who finally stop crying, and walked towards the door. He didn't even look at Chu Yexuan again. Didn't mention the punishment to Chu Yexuan, it was probably his last show of leniency for this old friend¹, right?

Chu Yexuan, who was paralyzed on the ground, looked at the back of the two of them walking together, her pupils dilated and almost collapsed.

The two seem to match each other so well. Will they live a happy life like a princess and a prince from the fairy tales?

And her? Will she be the dirtiest and darkest part in Brother Anyun's memory? Feeling hatred and nausea whenever he think of her? Or will she be forgotten forever?

How could she allow that?!

Chu Yexuan suddenly laughed bitterly. She took out a small handgun and pointed it at Miao Anyun who was haven't yet realized the situation, and fired the gun with tears.

'Sorry, brother Anyun, this is the last way Ye Xuan can think of to keep you with me forever'.

A trace of red blood flowed down the corner of her mouth, Chu Yexuan's eyes were dim, and there was almost no sound. Chu Yexuan committed suicide, and even a satisfied smile appeared on her face.

Lin Haoyan, who was facing Chu Yexuan, almost stopped his heartbeat when he saw Chu Yexuan pull out the gun at Miao Anyun. At this moment, his body was faster than his mind, and he was already in front of Miao Anyun before he could react.

"Xiao Yun, look out!"

"Bang!" The gunfire sounded, and a man fell softly. Unfortunately, it was not the person Chu Yexuan wanted. It's a pity that Chu Yexuan, who had already lost her voice, could not say this.