Chapter 18

When he woke up the next morning, Miao Anyun felt that his body was hollowed out. QaQ he went to the toilet a dozen times last night, and he was going to collapse.

#This is the power of dark cuisine, mortal trembled#

Suddenly a knocking sound came from the direction of the door, and the door was knocked three times in consecutive.

"What's the matter?" Miao Anyun who was lying on the bed and didn't want to move asked weakly

"Xiao Yi, are you awake?"

The familiar voice, Miao Anyun's body became stiff, and a bad premonition surged in his heart. Then the next second confirmed the accuracy of his hunch.

"I made breakfast for you come down to eat."

Miao Anyun was silent for a while, feeling dejected¹  he replied : "Coming right away." The little man in his heart was already in tears 〒o〒

Miao Anyun, with weak hands and feet, spent a long time in the bathroom before going downstairs reluctantly. The sharp-eyed Miao Anyun found that today’s breakfast is exactly the same as yesterday’s 〒o〒

As soon as he sat down at the dining table, Shao Wenwen's slightly shocked voice rang in his ears.

"Xiao Yi, why is your face so white?" Shao Wenwen looked at his pale brother, with doubts and distress in his eyes.

The sequelae of eating dark dishes. Miao Anyun wanted to answer with this very much, but when the words came to his lips, he swallowed again. Finally he replied: "I didn't sleep well yesterday."

"Did not sleep well? Have a nightmare?" Shao Wenwen felt distressed.

With soft hands and soft legs, Miao Anyun didn't pay attention to what Shao Wenwen asked, but just nodded without thinking.

"Why don't I come back early tomorrow and sleep with you?" Shao Wenwen thinks this is a good idea.

Miao Anyun nodded. Suddenly he felt something was not right, and then the whole person was dumbfounded after realising. Brother, what did you just say? ! The wind is too loud, I didn't hear it clearly? ? ? (っ°Д°;) っ

"That's it." Shao Wenwen completely ignored his own brother, who was stunned shocked, and made a final decision.

Miao Anyun, who was so dumbfounded that he missed the time to refute, felt that his whole body was uncomfortable! Brother, tell me why are you talking to yourself and make decisions by yourself. QaQ

Then he was about to face a more severe test. What was placed before his eyes was a delicious looking breakfast, and Miao Anyun, who had been tricked once, was not deceived by the appearance of this seemingly delicious breakfast.

Miao Anyun's eyes stubbornly look at egg, took a bite with a tragic expression of ready to die (self-thinking), chewed it a few times, and swallowed it. He did not dare to let it stay in his mouth for too long.

Perhaps Miao Anyun's eyes were too expressive (not?), Shao Wenwen on the side suddenly took Miao Anyun's fork and took a bite of the perfect sunny side egg.

(っ°Д°;)っBrother, using the fork I used is not right! Brother, don't eat it, this egg is poisonous 〒o〒 inner Erkang's hand* Miao Anyun couldn't stop him, so he could only watch Shao Wenwen eat the egg.
𝓣/𝓷: 𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓻𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝔂𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓮

As soon as it entered his mouth, Shao Wenwen's face changed, and he spat out the egg.

Shao Wenwen with an ugly face grabbed the fork in Miao Anyun's hand: "Xiao Yi, don't eat it, why didn't you tell your brother earlier? In your eyes, am I such an unreasonable person?"