Chapter 16

Recently, Miao Anyun has been a little distressed, he don't know who is attacking "Hengmao". At first, it was only tentatively as if he was afraid of being exposed, but then he suddenly became unscrupulous as if he had discovered something.

Miao Anyun guessed that it was the one that chased him down before. In the original story, Shao Wenwen and a certain force united to deal with Shao Yayi, making'Hengmao' almost bankrupt, and Shao Yayi almost died in their pursuit. Although the two sides united to bring down'Hengmao', the strength of that force should not be underestimated. After all, from the perspective of Shao Wenwen's personality, the company that can join hands with him is unlikely to be a small force.

Since the original story is a romance, and the main plot is the love of the male and female lead, the author vaguely mentions these conspiracies and tricks, so it only says that there is a force that cooperates with Shao Wenwen, but it does not specify which force it is.

Now that force has attacked'Hengmao' alone, even though it can't let'Hengmao' go bankrupt, it's enough to make Miao Anyun feel devastated.

As for why Miao Anyun ruled out the possibility of the two sides joining hands, it was not because of trust in Shao Wenwen. In fact, after knowing that Shao Wenwen was reborn and his attitude changed, he began to be secretly vigilant. And Miao Anyun is so sure that the two sides did not join forces, but he knew that Shao Wenwen was the president of "Qingyuan" before that.

As the president of "Qingyuan", Shao Wenwen only needs to give orders to "Qingyuan" to break "Hengmao", and it is definitely not difficult. As a result, Miao Anyun couldn't find the reason for Shao Wenwen to cooperate with that force at all.

Not to mention that the two parties can destroy Hengmao more easily and quickly by joining forces. Isn't there any price to be paid for joining forces? Merchants have always been after profit, and that force's attempt to bring down "Hengmao" is only for profit. So since Shao Wenwen has the ability to do it, why not do it alone and distribute the benefits to others?

What's more, Shao Wenwen has always been arrogant, but doesn't show it. How could he fake a rival force when his own strength is sufficient? Isn't this plainly telling others that he has no confidence to face "Hengmao" alone?

But now Shao Wenwen didn't know what he was thinking, and did not intend to attack him for the time being. He only needs to deal with the tricks of that force.

If he can, he doesn't want to confront Shao Wenwen directly. It is probably the best if the well water does not interfere with the river water like this. Miao Anyun looked down and thought quietly.

――――――――

"Qingyuan" meeting room

"Boss, I heard that'Hengmao' has encountered some trouble recently. Do we need to help?" An Zhi pushed his glasses, acting as an elite.

Several other senior executives also turned their attention to the handsome man who was sitting in the first place and was silent at the moment.

"No." Shao Wenwen was silent for a long time before popping out such two words. Complex emotions flashed in those deep eyes.

Everyone was secretly surprised. Given how much he cared about the president of "Hengmao", Shao Wenwen would take the initiative to help without them mentioning it. But it is very strange that Shao Wenwen just kept silent about it. After they raised the question, Shao Wenwen actually rejected their proposal.

Could it be that the two brothers have disagreement?

Obviously there are quite a few people thinking this way. At the moment, someone tentatively asked again: "Boss, do we really don't need to help'Hengmao'?"