Chapter 11

When he arrived at the company, people kept greeting him along the way, but he just responded indifferently, an ice cube face exuding a strange atmosphere.

Miao Anyun took the elevator to go to the top floor of the company. His office was on the top floor of the company.

He is not alone in the elevator, besides him there is a working¹ woman woman with a simple and formal dress. This woman has neat short hair and a pair of big black-rimmed glasses (yes, the type that can block the face in some novel). Her face can't be clearly seen. The combination of beige suit and trousers make her looks mature and stable. She have the temperament of a strong independent woman.

"Morning Mr. Shao!" Seeing Miao Anyun coming in, Rou Manyang, the seemingly competent product operation manager, pushed back her black-rimmed glasses and greeted him generously.

Miao Anyun nodded to her coldly as a response.

So Rou Manyang was surprised to find that the boss was unexpectedly cold today.

You must know that although the previous Shao Yayi was quite arrogant and domineering, he still greeted their employees with a very friendly attitude.

It didn't take long for Rou Manyang to reach her floor. It seemed that she walked out of the elevator without hesitation, and when the elevator door was closed, Rou Manyang, who was still a calm competent woman, took out her mobile phone in a frenzied manner.

[{Product Operation} Manager Rou Manyang: Is it my illusion! Why does the boss feels mysteriously indifferent today? ? ?

{Project Department} Bo Sifan: You are not the only one. Today, I see the boss walk in with a stoned face and ut scared me into thinking that I make another mistake again [kneeling]

{Art Department} Ye Qing: So why do you use 'again'? [Raises eyebrows]

{Project Department} Bo Sifan: Fuck scared me to death! ! ! Ye Qing, aren't you busy making a new scene for npc, why do you still have free time to look the group chat? ! wrong! I didn’t say anything bad about you, I have a guilty conscience [turning the table]

{Art Department} Ye Qing: Good wife~ [pat the head] I'm almost done with the new npc scene, so I will come up and have a look [smile]

{Project Department} Bo Sifan: Are you brain dead, who is your wife? [Flicking the table] Ah! you Motherfker² with the surname Ye you're taking advantage of me again! ! !

{Art Department} Ye Qing: Everyone knows who it is, haha~ [smile]

{Product Operation Manager} Rou Manyang: Hey, I accidentally ate another mouthful of dog food. You guys don't understand what is meant by caring for singles! [Turn the table] Hey, we went astray from the topic [Fall] So why is the boss so cold today?

{Project Department} Bo Sifan: Understand shit [Open the table]

{Project Department} Bo Sifan: Could it be that time of the month, when the uncle visits³? [meditation]

{Art Department} Ye Qing: Wife, you're saying things like that what if the boss hear it? [Smile]

{Project Manager} Lingtian: Bo Sifan, you are so scared, and there are empty words, come and help me quickly! [Crazy] I won’t punish you again [kitchen knife]

Little Expert Bending Back Plot Lines[掰正剧情小能手(快穿)]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara