.4

"Umm 3 days okay..."
Macy's POV
Oh god she's gonna make me eat damn why did I open my mouth. I know cause she's my sister and she loves me ugh I hate my life. "3 days Macy really why?" She asked as if she didn't know why. "Um well dad said I needed to run a lot to get ready for the met and that I didn't need food..." I went to continue but she stopped me " go eat now!" She said " no I'm not hungry" I lied "stop lying now." She said ugh god she's right. " fine I'll go eat but  I don't want to." I said as I get up to walk out of the room she stops me " you know I love you right?" She asked. " yea of course I know that but..." " but what?!" She asked " he doesn't care about me Maya and I have to go beck tomorrow because you have work and that's fine I just really wish it was different."  We go and eat then get ready for bed and Maya wakes me up when she gets up for work we go to the kitchen and sat at the table " look Macy you got to tell me if he hurts you and if you ever need to come here to get away your always welcome okay." She tells me  " thanks Maya but I don't think he will let me." I say " I don't care if he lets you or not you come if you have to call me okay" she tells me.

3 weeks later
I have been back to running for about a week and a half. My knee hurts a lot today and my dad wants me to go on a run  with him but I don't want to I also don't feel like it so why would I want to go on a run.   "Come on Macy time to train for your met tomorrow." My dad comes in my room as I'm laying on my bed resting my knee. "Get up being lazy is for losers." My dad says pulling me off my bed "okay I'm up." I say " get your shoes one lets got time to train." Dad says "dad my knee hurts a lot I don't think I should run today." I tell him knowing he will make me "Maya would have been out there training no matter what." He tells me " I'm not her dad and I won't be her." I say kinda angry knowing he was gonna yell ugh I hate this. "YOUR RIGHT YOUR NOT HER." He yells at me I back up. Damn. "GET YOUR ASS READY NOW TIME TO RUN." He yells more and I fall back on my bed and quickly get my shoes on.

We are outside and he gets in his car I go to get in the passenger seat he locks the door  " no you run there" he says. "Dad that's like an hour run." I say  and he starts to pull off "COME ON MACY." He yells I start running. He is driving a little in front of me and I'm trying to keep up we go right past the station and I hear the sirens start to go off they pull out they have both trucks and the aid car it must be a big one. I continue to run to the track field we get there and I'm running around the field. I start to feel light headed oh no imma pass out I can't he will not  call 911 if it's bad. Not even 10 minutes of running I pass out....