.24

Macy's POV
I woke up the next morning to more text from Emma, Joey, Lane, and Andy
*Emma❤️
how if we meet today at the park and talk? *
*Joey 💛
You wanna hang out today?*
*Lane
I'm coming to get you!!*
*Andy🔥❤️
Hey Macy hope you feeling okay let me know if you need anything.*

*Me To Emma
I'll see what I can do*
*Me to Andy
I'm fine just glad to be home*
*Me to Joey
I don't think I can*

After I answered everyone I wanted to I got up went to the kitchen and got a water then walked to the living room and sit on the couch. Maya walked in "morning bean how you feeling?" She said i didn't look at her or anything just stared at the tv that wasn't on. "Bean you gotta talk to me let me help I don't know what to do right now" she says I look at her the back to the tv. "Eyes forward." Is all I said the only words I would say and she knows why she can act like she doesn't understand all she wants but Maya know why I'm doing this and she know what to do to help me because it's happened before and only Maya got me to talk. It might text her some time but she knows what to do.

Maya's POV
I walked in to the living room and seen Macy so I asked her how she was and all she said was 'eyes forward' that's it nothing else. This has happened before but I wish I could remember how I handled it the first time. But the first time was a lot worse she wouldn't say anything not even that. But of course growing up with Lane as a dad everyone of his kids knew what ",eyes forward'" we all knew. It was the first time Macy got told that; she was lucky up until she turned 13 when she started running for the middle school team. It was her first loss and he went at her like he did me when I would lose but it was different with her cause she was his little girl until she wanted to go out for the  track team. Once she did that he started treating her different. He treated her like he did me and then she lost and he went up to her and started yelling and all she backed away from him and he would step closer to her. But I only seen it a few times and the times I did she would talk to me but shut everyone else out but now she's shut me out to which has only happened one other time and that was last year after her 15th birthday she told me she was allowed 3 friends and something happened for him to be mad at her and he told me when I got back all she said was 'eyes forward'. She wouldn't talk to no one.

Macy POV
Somehow I need to ask Maya if I can meet Emma but she won't let me if I don't talk to her yet so I'm stuck. All I want right now is to be alone but I also don't. I don't know why I don't wanna talk maybe it's because of my dad texting me telling me he wants to take me away from Maya and Carina but I don't want that I'm happy here or so I thought. Maybe I'll try tomorrow to talk or the next day. I honestly just wanna see Emma cause no matter how much im mad at her for just ghosting me and then showing up at Mayas on New Years I still miss her she's my best friend and I want to see her. One day just gotta keep my eyes forward right? Or was that all a lie just something he would say to make us listen to him and not worry about other people? Why would he say it if it was bad right?....