.12

Macy's POV
I woke up and seen Maya asleep in the chair beside me I looked around the room and didn't see any of the others I assume they left to go home or work. Maya was still in her uniform she hasn't been home to change. My arm and leg hurt a little bit but not to bad. "Hey bean how you feeling?" Maya asked I look at her " I feel okay." I say " why did you leave Macy?" Maya asked me I look away from her. " I didn't want to worry you and Carina any more Maya y'all were happy until I can in a messed everything up." I tell her "that's not true bean. Your gonna stay with us okay and that's final got it." Maya tells me. "Yea." I say still not looking at her and the door comes open. "Macy oh my your okay." I hear someone say before I can look to see who it is the give me the biggest hug "Em hey." I say as I put one of my arms around her. "Your okay I thought you were gonna die." She says "we'll give y'all some time" Maya says as she walks out the room with Emma's parents. " I'm so glad your okay Macy I was so scared." Emma says holding my hand "I'm fine no need to worry." I tell her "Macy I...I..need to..tell you something..?" Emma says nervously " what is it?" I asked she stayed quiet for a while "it's easier if..I..I show you." She says "okay show me." I tell her she puts her hand on my cheek and looks into my eyes slowly moves closer to me. I'm froze at this moment I can't move I don't know if it's cause the pain in my leg or that she might kiss me. She breaks the last of the distance between us and kisses me.

A/N:  sorry it took a few days to get this one out and sorry it is kinda short. Hope you guys like it.