.25

A month later
Macy's POV
It's been a month and Maya hasn't let me do anything unless she was there. I haven't seen Emma since new year's which sucks cause I want to talk to her but Maya being around makes it hard.

Maya's POV
I wake up and go knock one Macy's door to wake her up she doesn't answer so I push the door open a little bit "Mac you up?" I say as I walk in her room a little bit more still nothing. I walk over to her bed and carefully tap her shoulder "bean time to get up." I say as I pull the covers down. "Macy?" I say and look down to see she's not there and it's just her blankets and pillows. Where did she go?

Macy's POV
I texted Emma to meet me at the park to talk. What was I gonna say to her I have said anything since last month. What if she gets here and I don't say anything oh no I'm gonna freeze up and she's gonna think I'm playing games. I can't do this I gotta go home. I just text her and tell her we  need a rain check. I get up from the park bench and heap my phone to text her as I heard a voice behind me "Hey Mac I'm so glad you decided to meet me and talk." Emma said as I turned around to face her I just weaved at her "you okay Mac?" She asked and what I thought I was freezing up and there was nothing I could do. "Mac?" She said again I just looked at her. I couldn't say anything. "Okay well if you just called me out here to give me the silent treatment then I'll leave." Emma said as she turned around to leave I grabbed her hand and look in her eyes "what Mac?" She asked I help up my phone. I sent her a text and said 'look I know I asked you here but I need a little more time.' I looked at her as she read it and she looked up at me "okay I can wait." She said then continued to tell me bye and we both went home. I walked in the door. Maya was grabbing her keys then looked at me and come over and gave me a big hug "oh my I'm so glad your okay I was worried about you kiddo." She said "Maya...I..can't...b..breathe.." I said. "Did you just talk?" She said hugging me again. I just nodded my head.

The rest of the night was us just hanging out and talking I still didn't talk a lot but I talked some Maya and Carina where telling me how worried they were. We watched movies and eat popcorn and then went to bed.