.30

Macy's POV
Sitting in Mayas office after she told me something I thought only happened in movie or tv shows. Never would I have thought this would be my life.

Maya POV
It was so quiet in my office after I told Macy. She hasn't said a word just stared at me. What now she's gonna shut me out again. It's been about 10 minutes when Andy walks in "hey Bishops how are y'all?" She said I looked at her and then back to Macy waiting to see if she'll say anything but nothing she just stared. When no one said anything Andy looked at me "everything okay?" She asked "I think so." I said not looking away from Macy. After I said that Macy got up and walked out of my office I went to follow her but Andy stopped me "what's going on?" She asked "I told her the truth." I said and Andy looked at me shocked. "Oh." Is all she said.

Macy's POV
I wanted to say nothing was okay it wouldn't be okay ever again but. How could she have kept this from me why didn't she tell me sooner or Mason why didn't he tell me. Why was I left in the dark about this. Ugh I swear.  I walked up the stairs to the lounge to try and get my mind off of what Maya told me when Vic walked in to the lounge. "Hey little Maya." She said and I sighed " okay not in the mood to talk then." She says as she sits beside me on the couch. "What's wrong?" She asked me "nothing." I said not looking at her just watched the tv and waited for Carina to come get me so I didn't have to be here. "Okay got it no talking." She said as we sat and watched tv for at least an hour before the alarm went off for the aid car and she had to leave.

About 15 minutes later Jack walked in "hey kiddo." He said and sat down "what you watching?" He asked " a show" I said with an attitude still not wanting to talk to anyone. Why is everyone so talkative today. "What show?" He asked I didn't say anything just got up and walked out. I went back downstairs to see if Carina was here yet to see Maya and Andy still in her office. I look around and see Ben "hey Ben is Carina here yet?" I asked " no not yet why?" He said " I'm just ready to go home." I say then hear Mayas door open "hey Macy can you come here please?" Maya asked I looked at her not saying a word why would she need to talk to me right now. I turn to the door that leads out of the station and start walking to it. "Macy..don't leave...Carina will be here soon." She tells me I reach the door and go to open it. "I'll just meet her outside." I say opening the door to go outside and sit on the bench to wait. Maya follows me outside "look you can't be mad at me okay I couldn't tell you." She says I look at her then away again as she sat beside "look Mac..." she started but I cut her off "don't." I said  still not looking at her "don't call me that." I say "bean please hear me out." She says "don't call me bean either my name is Macy that it." I said finally looking at her. "Fine Macy. I'm sorry okay I was going to tell you sooner but..." she went to say something else but I cut her off again "but what? Lane wouldn't let you? Gah Maya you kept this from me for how long?" I asked kinda loud. "Who all knows Maya?" I asked as I stood up from the my sit standing in front of her. "Macy that doesn't matter." She tells me "did Andy know? Or Carina? What about your team here? Who Maya?" I asked "yes Andy knew so did Carina. And Vic but that's all that knew here Macy." She tells me "Vic knew and didn't tell me." I said kinda shocked as I looked away from Maya to see Andy standing at the door of the station and I see Vic walking out from the barn to get something. They both look at me Andy probably knowing what's going on cause she was talking to Maya after I left. Vic was upstairs all morning so she probably don't know what's going on. I looked back to Maya. "How could you keep this from me?" I asked her "Macy I tried telling you when you where younger." She tells me " but you didn't. I'm 17 and my whole life has been a lie Maya do you not get that." I say "Macy I understand.." she goes to say but I cut her off again "how can you understand this isn't you." I say "Macy I had to hide the truth I know it sucks to know but Macy it's better coming from me then not knowing." She tells me " I was fine not knowing. Maya I was fine with how everything thing was." I tell her "Macy lane was going to tell you if I didn't." She tells me I hear a car pull up and see Carina get out. "Hey Bella you ready." She says as she walks over to us. "Maya I don't wanna hear it." I say "Macy it was to protect you." Maya said "from what  Maya? From the truth? Cause I know it wasn't from Lane. So please god please TELL ME WHAT YOU WANTED TO PROTECT ME FROM?!" I asked yelling the last part "FROM YOUR DAD." She yells back "you told her?" Carina now understood what was happening "he can't be as bad as Lane is or should I say grandpa. You left me in a house with him. Versus taking me with you." I say "why? You're my mom. You where supposed to protect me and you left me with your dad." I continue "YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR ME!" I yell at this point everyone at the station is outside watching me yell a the woman known as my sister for years now dropped a bomb on me that I was her daughter. "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME THERE WITH HIM?" I yelled again "how?" I felt tears run done my face. I was mad but also upset that I went my whole life not knowing any of this what else could happen to me.

A/N: so it's long but I hope you like it.
It took me a long time to think of what I wanted the big news to be but here it is.
What do you think will happen? Do you know Macy will ever understand why Maya did what she did? Or do you think Macy will want to find her dad?
Also think you for the support.