12- Lizzie back home

⚠️MENTIONS OF BODY SHAMING AND BULLYING⚠️

-2 weeks later-

Y/N'S POV-

I woke up to someone talking with Scarlett. LIZZIE'S HOME! I jump out of bed and run out of my room, not worrying about changing. I run to the kitchen where I see Lizzie and Scarlett talking. "LIZZIE!" She turns to me and has a huge smile on her face. I run to her and jump into her arms, making her stumble back a little. "Aww, I missed you so much", Lizzie said.

"How was your time with Scarlett?" "It was great!" I look over at Scarlett and she's smiling at me. "You have to go to school now, but we will hang out when you get back!", Lizzie says as she cups my face in her hands. My smile quickly fades when I remember I have to go to school and see Presley. I play with my fingers nervously and Lizzie notices.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I look up at her, trying hard to hide my emotions. "I was just hoping I could spend the day with you", I lied. She smiles at me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "It's Friday, we will have the whole weekend to hang out!" I smile trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall.

I quickly walk up stairs to get ready. I really didn't feel like dressing up or anything so I just threw on sweatpants and a hoodie. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly before making my way downstairs.

I see Scarlett sitting at the table drinking some coffee and I walk over to her to say goodbye before I head off to school. I hug her, leaning over the back of her chair. "Hey you!" She stood up to properly give me a hug. I buried my head into her shoulder as she hugged me. She pulled away, bringing her hands to my shoulders.

She scanned over my face and I turned my head away, but she softly held her hand on the side of my face and carefully pulled my head back, my eyes meeting hers. "Y/N, what's wrong?" I pulled back, forcing a confused look on to my face. "What?" "What's wrong", she asked, a little more sternly.

"Nothing Scar, I have to get to school." I started walking away but she grabbed my wrist, pulling me back. "I know something is wrong. You can't hide your emotions from me, I always know. I could tell you were holding back tears earlier." I looked at her, actually confused this time. "How? And why didn't you say anything the other day when I told you I was just tired?"

She softly smiled at me and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "I didn't want to overstep." She paused and took a step back. "But now, I don't really care. You need to talk to someone when something is going on. Either Lizzie, or Robbie, or me." "S-Scar, I need to go." She looked at Lizzie who was leaning against a wall in the kitchen, obviously eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Fine, but when you get back, you are telling me what's going on", she whispered to me. I looked at her a little nervous and walked to the front door, making eye contact with Lizzie on the way through the kitchen. I put my shoes on and heard Lizzie walking my way. "You weren't tired?" I looked up at her, shook my head, and walked to the car.

~after school~
(Yk the drill at school. Presley bullies us, we fall more for Avery😏, you and Caleb work on a project, yada yada.)

I finally made it home after a long walk from the school. I'm about to open the front door when Scarlett opens it and quickly pulls me inside. "Scar, what the heck?!" She pulls me to my bedroom where we find Lizzie sitting on my bed, waiting for me. Scarlett lets go of me and sits next to Lizzie. They both stare at me, waiting for me to talk.