14- Hawaii, part 1

LIZZIES POV-

I sip my morning coffee as I answer emails as quick as I can. Today we are leaving for Hawaii and since I can't answer emails on the plane, I'm doing it now. I hear something fall down the stairs, I quickly turn around thinking it was Y/N.

I saw her suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and I look up to see Y/N staring down at her suitcase with wide eyes. I let out a laugh at her tired and shocked face. "It's fine, hun. Come here." She slowly walked down the stairs and hugged me. "Morning mom." Mom. I can't help but smile every time she says it.

"Morning, baby. Are you excited about today", I ask as I walk to the kitchen. "Yeah! I'm so excited!" I check the time on my watch as I put my mug in the sink. "Well, our flight is in 2 hours and we still need to pick up Avery. We also need to get through security and paparazzi, so we should probably leave now."

I grabbed my suitcase and brought it out to the car. I watch as Y/N stumbles down the driveway. I giggle at her and she glares at me. "Hey, I'm still half asleep! Don't laugh at me." I smile and shake my head. I help her put her suitcase in the car and then we both climb in.

I drive to Averys house as Y/N tells me the way. We pull up to the house and I see Avery run out of the house with her suitcase. "I'll help her" Y/N says as she climbs out of her seat. I watch as Avery gives her a kiss on the cheek and follows her to the trunk. Y/N puts the suitcase in and then they both get in the car.

"Morning Avery! How are you, honey?" "Good morning and I'm doing great! How are you?" I pulled out of the driveway and headed to the airport. "I'm going great as well! Avery, I think your girlfriend is tired."

Y/Ns head shot to me and she glared again. I know they aren't girlfriends....yet, but I wanted to annoy her. Avery turned to her and laughed. "Aww, she's so tired." Avery wrapped her arms around Y/N and she leaned into Avery.

"Stoppppp!" Avery and I both laughed and Y/N just rolled her eyes. After a few minutes, we made it to the airport and I instantly saw all of the paparazzi inside. Great. The three of us got out and grabbed our suitcases. We headed inside but I stopped them at the door.

"Okay girls, there are a lot of paparazzi in there so I want you two to go straight to security and wait until I get there, alright?" They both nodded and I noticed Y/N grabbed Averys hand so she won't loose her in the crowd. I wiggled my eyebrows at her and Avery chuckled. We walked inside and the two walked past me to run around the paparazzi.

I tried to follow the girls but of course, paparazzi stopped me. I tried to carefully push my way through them but more kept stepping in front of me.

"Who were those girls you walked in with?"
"Where are you going?"
"How's your relationship with Robbie?"
"Are you filming a new movie?"
"Where's Robbie?"

I kept pushing my way through and I finally made it in front of all of them. I saw Scarlett hugging Y/N, Avery rubbing Y/Ns shoulder, and Evans trying to shield them from paparazzi. I quickly ran over to them and Scarlett looked up at me. "What happened?!" Y/N looked up to me and I saw that she's crying.I pulled her into a hug and gave Scarlett a confused look.

Scarlett looked at Evans and Avery and then back to me. "A guy grabbed her arm and pulled her into a crowd of paparazzi. He was holding her arm very tightly so she couldn't get away from him. Then when he finally let go of her arm, more paparazzi came and kept yelling at her until I pushed them away and pulled her out of the crowd."

"What the hell!? I'm going to kill those people!" I released Y/N from the hug and wiped her tears before walking to the crowd of paparazzi.

AVERYS POV-