TWENTY FIVE

"Arabella, Arabella get up." Why were people always trying to disrupt my sleep? "Arabella, you've got to go and get back to your school."

"Ethan?" I was in such a deep sleep I had no clue where I was until I sat up and allowed my mind to wake up. "Hey sleeping beauty you've been here all night." He says brushing my hair from my face as I look around confused.

"Really?" I felt like I'd only been sleeping for ten minutes, "yes and whilst I adore your company I think it's my turn to be the good influence so get to school." I nod and stand only to see that it's still dark outside, "Ethan? It's still dark out."

"Yeah it's five am the sun should be rising any minute."

"Five am? You're so lucky I like you." I say before grabbing my jacket from the chair and run out after a quick goodbye. I bump into his mom whilst I'm leaving, neither of us say anything for a moment until I give her a nod. "Nice to see you sheriff." I say waving awkwardly before hurrying away.

Once I get back to the school I'm surprised to bump into Landon, "oh hey, what are you doing up?" I ask making him jump, "oh my god Arabella!" He says clutching his chest making me laugh, "are you sneaking in?"

"No, well yes I fell asleep visiting Ethan at the hospital." I shrug making him nod, "the boy from the football game? Are the two of you-"

"No, no Ethan's just a friend, I'm actually going on a date today." His brows furrow, "a date?" That was not Landon I turn around surprised to see Raf. Oh I didn't know he was back.

"Raphael?" I beam and run forward into his arms he laughs and lifts me up. "I can't believe you're back oh my goodness how?"

"It was that girl from mystic falls high."

"Hope?" Of course Hope must've been the one who gave him the ring to turn. "You know Hope?" Both boys ask in unison making me nod, "she's a good friend."

"Anyways what was that about you having a date today?" I rub the back of my neck as I look up at Raf, "I'm sorry but I met this boy and there's just something about him." Raf nods his head in understanding and smiles at me, "no need to apologise I think we both knew whatever we were doing wasn't going to last." I'm glad he's not annoyed or upset with me but I think he was in love with Hope. I think that's why we weren't work in before too, it was the only thing I could think of anyways.

***

I ended up back in my room catching up on my sleep, I had time before my date anyways and I hated missing sleep, I really needed it.

I woke up once to see Josie chasing this man with a samurai sword but I rolled back over and decided to not get involved, today was a day about me. I'd been in a really good place recently and I just wanted to keep it going before I got hit by a low. I deserved this much after all the shit I'd been through anyways.

"I have so enjoyed our time together." Sebastian and I were having a picnic, I smile up at him, "I have to." I reply.

"Though I feel that we are not as close as we could be." He says inching slightly closer. "And I wish for us to be skin to skin." I look at him but move back a tiny bit, I wanted to take things slow this time, I wanted to be sure that he was right for me. "I have but one question to ask."

"Do you have access to a moderate-to-large supply of human blood?" My brows furrow at the question, "Oh well the school has-" I stop abruptly when I hear rustling in the trees, my mouth drops when I turn to see my sister and mg.

"I know how this looks."
"Like you're freaking stalkers?"

"What the hell are the two of you doing? Apologise to Sebastian please."