𝐎𝐒: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐄𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲

Hello Readers! So, this OS is with reference to when Bondita meets Anirudh as Vaijyanti;)

Author's POV:

Vaijyanti.

Apparently she was the one whom Anirudh had to go and pick up from Deenpur Railway Station, considering the close bond their elders shared. He hadn't heard much about her, but known from his Kaka that she was a chirpy bird, which immediately made him reminisce his Bondita.

Bondita. His reason to live. The soul of his body, the words of his speech, and the beats of his music.

Over the years, the fiery enemity had burned down relations, yet this relation was one which he wanted to cherish, her scintillating beauty and innocence never failed to charm him.

And yet, he had closed himself out from memories. He had given her wings, but himself forgot to fly after she left. He had given her the music, but lost his own melody.

A cold hearted barrister he was now, a mere follower of the brain and rules which it abides by, because his heart had stopped beating the day her name vanished from his home like thin air.

He had denied this, all through the eight years, that he'd never want to see that face again, but who would believe in his words which went against his other half?

Anirudh's POV:

Well, here I am again. At the crossroads which I left 8 years ago. The last time, I had visited this station with her, and now, I'm back to pick up Vaijyanti, who by nature, seems to be just the right irritation for my barrister brain, but who knows what I might be in store for.

I walked down the aisle, surpassing the vendors selling their commodities, waiting for their customers to select their own likings. The pathway had surely brought back bittersweet memories, which I wanted to forget, bury in the deepest corners of heart, yet they resurfaced like fresh waves splashing up on the sand, wetting them constantly.

Then, came the sound of the train which had arrived on the station- Vaijyanti's arrival had thus been announced. Many people had already started descending the train, so I kept all the lingering thoughts aside, and went swiftly towards the train, with a cold attitude that could deceive anyone, of the fact that there was a childish, playful Anirudh behind that mask.

And, then, I stopped in my tracks. Oh, not because I saw something which I yearned for, rather because I felt a tug at my hand, and saw that a girl's clothing had gotten stuck to my wrist watch.

Aake Mujhe Thaam Le
Tu Bhi Mera Naam Le

I slowly, steadily looked up towards her, only to be taken aback by the extreme beauty she possessed. In her mid-20's, she was a tall, young girl, with luscious locks falling on her face, and her saree fitting her petite frame like a second skin. Her light brown eyes shone with something I wasn't able to decipher- excitement, or maybe the tingly feeling of meeting a loved one after years....

This was the first time my eyes got enchanted by someone other than Bondita. It felt so wrong, yet so right, almost as if I had fallen for someone again.

Author's POV:

He came out of his train of thoughts, when, she said, "Aiyyo appa, aap Barrister Babu hoti? Mere appa mereko aapke baare mein batati".

"Uh haan... tum Baijyanti ho?" he questioned.

"Aiyyo! Baijyanti nahi, V-V Vaijyanti", she said, trying the teach him the proper phonetics of her name, while internally laughing at her Sakha Babu's cuteness. She forwarded her hand, waiting for a formal handshake, but he politely denied by folding his hands in front of her. After all, how he could touch someone other than his Bondita?