Prologue 4

BAFFLING AMNESIA

------------------

"As expected, it's not here." Crowley sighed out.

"I cannot find your birthplace's name anywhere in the world map, since the dawn of history." He continued

"You came from that place, did you? You're not lying, are you? If it's come to this, then there's a possibility that perhaps, due to some trouble you were called here from a different planet... or another world."

There was a moment of silence between the two people.

'Another...world...' Miko stayed quiet. 'I guess it would make sense this looks nothing like the 7 kingdoms or the forsaken land'

" Did you bring anything with you when you came here?

Something that could become your identification, like your magic vehicle driving license, or the other part of your shoes... from what I see, you seem to be empty-handed, though." Crowley stated the obvious.

" As you can see, I'm empty-handed." Miko said properly, without being interrupted.

"This is a problem. I cannot let a female stay in this academy. However, to throw away a penniless youth without any way to contact their guardian extremely hurts my heart as an educator. I'm kind, after all."

The headmaster smiled at his own compliment while Miko deadpanned at him.

'Headmaster seeem to be really full of himself.' Miko thought.

"Hmm~.... that's right! In this academy, there's a building that's unused now. In the past, it was used as a dorm, so if you clean it you should be able to at least lodge there. If it's there, I shall lend it to you as temporary lodging for a while. In that time, you should look for a way to return to where you came from." Crowley suggested.

"Aah, how kind am I! I'm such an exemplary educator. Well then, let's strike when the iron is hot. Let's go to the dorm. It's a bit old, but it's a tasteful building." Crowley dragged Miko behind him towards the unused dorm.

--------------

330 words

Sorry it's short.